Chapter 56 :)

Laura's POV

"Should we get you to the hospital now?" I smiled at Ross.

"Yeah... Let's go :)"

He put his arm around me, as I leaned my head on his shoulder and used my arm to support his.

Thank goodness the shot didn't kill him.

What happened there anyways?

"Hey, Taxi!" Ross yelled as a car pulled up in front of us. He opened the door, and we walked in.

"Where to, sir?" The driver asked.

"To the closest hospital please! And, can you try to drive as fast as you could?"

"Of course Madame :)"

"Oh, actually, it's Mademoiselle😜 I'm not married," I laughed.

"Not married... Yet ;)" Ross smirked.

That made me laugh😂... And blush.

Wait, um, we're in Puerto Rico. How did we even get to French?😂

There was a few minutes of silence. Then I heard Ross whisper, "Ow..."

"Are you ok?..."

"I-I'm fine..."

"Ross... C-Can I ask you something?"

"Anything :)"

"What- What if you... Um-" I couldn't even finish what I was about to say.

". . . Died?"

Yup. He read my mind...

"I-I don't know what I'd do Ross."

He took my hand, and intertwined our fingers together, and placed them on our laps.

"I'll always be here for you, Laura... No matter how hard the situation is."

"But Ross, we're dealing with a life or death situation. And, you're hurting cause of me," I looked down.

I felt his fingers under my chin, and he pushed them up, making me look at him.

"I'd do anything for you... Never feel guilty if I got hurt cause of you. Just know I'd do it. And only for you."

I smiled at him, and he smiled back. But then, his smile disappeared, "Ow!" He said again.

"Ross! Ross, are you ok?!"

This time, he didn't answer me anymore. He was in pain. Serious pain.

"Sir, can you drive faster please?!"

The car sped up, and I supported Ross' arm.

"Ross, it's gonna be ok, just breathe in and out."

"No, no... I'm fine really."

"Not by the looks of it!"

"Mademoiselle! We are here!"

~With Maia & Ramy~

Maia: Have you lost your mind?! I sent you there to kill Laura, not Ross!

Ramy: But- But he was Laura's boyfriend, and I thought you wanted him to go too!

Maia: You idiot. The reason I wanted you to kill Laura, was so I can have Ross to myself!

Ramy: Oh...

Maia: Ugh. Where are they?

Ramy: I left Ross on the floor.

Maia: And Laura?

Ramy: She ran away.

Maia: What?! Then why didn't you go after her?!

Ramy: Because I was after Ross!

Maia: Ugh, you're useless. Give me the gun, I'll kill her myself. *takes the gun from his hands and walks out*

-

I'm off to a one week vacation :)) I'll try to update if I could! But sorry if I can't! Don't stop reading, and remember to vote :)