Chapter 41 :)

-Sorry for a short chapter! But guess what? Another plot twist up ahead😉-

Laura's POV

I wrapped my arms tightly around Ross.

I don't get it.

We finally admit our feelings for each other, and all of a sudden, he wants to stay?

"Ross... Please," I begged one more time.

He hugged me tight and held me closely, "I'm sorry Laura... I promise, I will come back soon."

Tears were rolling down my eyes, "Soon, is 2 months from now Ross... I can't stay that long without you."

Riker, Vanessa and Rydel were in the background, probably getting all emotional as well.

I couldn't even stop the tears from my eyes. It was like rain.

"Laura... I can't stay 2 months without you either, but-"

"Then I'm staying!"

Everyone around us looked confused, "What?"

"Laura, you're staying?" My sister suddenly joined in.

I looked at Ross as he kept his eyes on me, "Ross, please... I don't even have to go with you on set! I'll just stay in the hotel room. I just can't live without you, please..."

He looked at Vanessa, and I noticed she nodded, probably signaling Ross that I could stay.

Soon, he looked at me again, with a smile on his face and he nodded as well, "You can stay!"

"REALLY?! Oh My Gosh! Yay!" I jumped up and down and immediately hugged him again.

"Wait... Laura, you're staying?" Riker's silent voice asked as he walked towards us.

That made me let go of Ross and suddenly face him.

It was quiet again, "Yeah... I'm staying..." I said, forcing a smile.

And just like I did to Ross, Riker hugged me tightly too, "I'll miss you..."

"I'll miss you too..."

That made me realize... I'm actually gonna be separated from Riker ? After all of these times we spent together, and him making me feel better, this is it?...

Am I making a mistake of staying?

I hope not.

"Take care lil' sis... Promise me you'll be ok too," Vanessa walked up to me.

"I promise," I smiled, and hugged her.

Next up was Rydel, who was crying too😜

"Take care of Ross for me, ok?" She said to me.

I laughed, "Ok😜"

"And act like a mother to him," she added.

"Rydel, that's my girlfriend😜" Ross pointed out.

We all laughed, "I know," Delly said. "Have fun you two :) And stay safe!"

"We will!"

Ross and I watched as they walked through the doors of the plane, carrying their luggage, and leaving mine behind.

He took my luggage and we ran to the windows to watch them board in.

I smiled as Riker, Vanessa, and Rydel waved their last good bye to us as they walked inside.

A tear fell out of my eye, and I looked at Ross, who kept his arm around my hip, "We're finally alone," he smiled.

"Yeah :)" I agreed.

After a while, the plane flew up in the sky, and disappeared.

-

Yay! Spoiler time 😉

NOTE: I don't hate Maia in real life, I just couldn't think of another character in the story😜

-

So, obviously, Ross and Laura are gonna stay and live together, right?

Although, Ross wouldn't tell anyone that Laura's there with him because he doesn't want them to get caught, especially by Maia.

Only one problem, Maia is the first person to find out Laura's been staying.

She gets revenge on her by flirting and stuff with Ross.

And since their terrace has a view of the beach, Laura is able to watch Ross film.

She can see them, but can't hear them.

Maia finds a way to make it seem like Ross was the one flirting with her and tries to destroy their relationship.

-

That's all you get😉