Chapter 18 :)

Laura's POV

I kept smiling, listening to Riker singing. He had such an amazing voice, where I wish I could sing like that.

-

After Riker finished the song, I clapped, "That was amazing, Riker!" I said as I hugged him tightly.

Wait, why'd I do that?

"Whoa!" He laughed.

I guess when I hugged him, I pushed him back so far. That made him fall back and lay down on the bed.

So, basically right now, he's laying down, and I'm right on top of him.

"Oops! Sorry!" I said, trying to get off.

He smiled, "It's fine. Here," He said as he laid me down next to him.

Vanessa's POV

How could Laura do this to me?... She knows I like Riker, so, why did she just hurt me like that?

"You ok Vanessa?" Rydel said behind me, making me jump.

"Are you ok?" She laughed.

"Shh!" I closed the door lightly so Riker and Laura didn't hear me.

"What's wrong?" Delly asked.

"Riker & Laura." I simply answered.

"What about them?"

"Look in here."

I opened the door slowly again and both Delly and I peeked inside.

"Whoa... Are they literally laying down next to each other?" Rydel whispered.

"Apparently..." I whispered back.

-

I soon closed the door lightly again, after peeking in for a few minutes.

"I'm really sorry Nessa," Rydel tried to comfort me.

"Don't be, nothing was your fault."

"So, are you mad at Laura now?"

"Even if I wanted to I couldn't. She's been having a rough day ever since Ross left. And she might not be over it until a week is over. Until then, I think she could use all the support she could get, so, I think I'll just let her be with Riker for now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."