Day one

Courtney's pov
I could not believe what was happening. I ran up to my bedroom and shut the door. I started to panic. What was I going to do? Ashley was going to figure out I like him sooner or later.

I heard the doorbell, crap! I walked down the stairs slowly as my mom opened the door. In stepped Sam and his mom holding a few duffle bags. Sam looked up at me and then looked at my mom.

"Come in come in" my mom said taking their bags. My mom and Sam's mom were talking, "Courtney will you show Sam to his room?" She asked.

I froze and then my mom glared at me. I got up off the stairs and lead Sam to his bedroom. I walked in the bedroom which was nicely put together.

He set his bags down "so..." He said. "So" I said uncomfortably. I crossed my arms and leaned against the dresser. "I'm guessing you didn't know I was coming" he said.

"No I didn't" I said in a sassy tone. "Courtney" my mom called. I sat up looked at Sam and went into the kitchen.

"Will you help me with dinner?" She said. I started on dinner while my mom and Sam's mom talked.

Once I made dinner Sam came out of his room. My mom started to set the table and I was putting food down on the table.

"This looks delicious" Sam's mom said. We all sat down, I sat at the end of the table and Sam sat at the other end across from me.

"Can I just say that you have a lovely daughter" Sam said. I could hear the sarcasm in his voice. I laughed silently looking at him.

After dinner I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I put on a t shirt and some shorts and crawled into bed and that's when sleep took ahold of me.

I woke up with the sun in my eyes and my alarm screaming at me. I got up and made myself somewhat presentable. I walked downstairs rubbing my head.

Sam was sitting in the bar stool eating my Cheerios. "Hey" he said, I walked over to the counter and grabbed the box of Cheerios. I shook them of course their empty.

"Okay I know you are staying here and everything but you do not touch my Food" I said grabbing a granola bar.

"Well your mom said to help myself, so I did" he said eating a big spoonful of Cheerios. I glared at him and ran upstairs to get ready.

I picked out a tank top, a cute long sweater, and some jeans. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it, "what?" I said. "Can I use your shower my mom used all the hot water downstairs" he said.

I sighed "yeah whatever" I said. He walked into my bathroom and shut the door. I changed quickly and brushed my hair out.

I kept thinking, the hot water never runs out and his and my mom left a while ago so it should have filled up again.

I went downstairs into their bathroom. I turned on the shower and felt the water. Warm, are you kidding me. I ran upstairs and into my room without looking around. "Sam the water is-" I said seeing Sam standing outside the bathroom door with only a towel around his waist. "Umm" I said turning around.

"The hot water was fine downstairs" I said. "Huh weird" he said. I turned around "well thanks for the shower" he said walking out of my room.

What!? I thought ugh! I still had a little time so I curled my hair and put some hair clipped back. I put a long necklace on and grabbed my bag.

"Sam!" I said walking towards his open door bedroom. His back was face facing me and he was about to put on his shirt. He is so cute stop Courtney!

I walked into the kitchen and pretended I didn't see him shirtless 2 times today. Let's not make it 3.

He came out and grabbed his bag "ready" he said. I walked into the garage and got in my car. He got in the passenger seat. I started to drive to school and Sam picked up his phone.

When we got to school I got out and started walking towards the entrance. "Hey wait up" he called. I stopped and he came up next to me. "Look Sam you can't keep following me okay just don't" I said walking away.

When I got in the school I went to my locker where Britney and Ashley were waiting. I opened my locker. "Hey Courtney thanks for the shower this morning" he said laying his hand over my locker and staring at me.

"What is he talking about" Ashley asked. "Umm....Sam's house flooded and he has to stay at my house" I said.

"What about the shower?" Britney "um Sam took a shower downstairs right Sam?" I said.

He smiled and started to walk away. I grabbed my books "soo" Ashley said "what?"

"Can you maybe get some intel on whether he likes me or not?" She said. "Ash.." I said. "Please" she said begging "fine" I said shutting my locker.

"I have to go and talk to someone I will see you later" I said running down the hall.

Sam was at his locker getting his science book.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into an empty hallway.

"What the hell?!" I said, he started to laugh. "I was joking, chill" he said. "No I won't chill don't do that ever again" I said turning away.

He grabbed my arm, I looked down a his arm. He looked down and let go "I'm sorry" he said half smiling.

"Ugh" I said walking away, "Courtney!" Sam called to me. I rolled my eyes and walked inside the Science room.

I sat down and Sam was looked right at me smiling. I rolled my eyes but he could totally see there was a tiny smile on my face. He laughed, I took out my book and started to work.

It was finally the end of the day and I walked to my car and Sam is leaning by the passenger door. "Don't you have a car?" I asked. "Yeah but it all the way at my house" he said.

"Well why don't you go get it" I said, "oh come on you like driving me and you know it" he said laughing. I started to laugh, I opened the door to my car and got in. Sam got in and I put the top down to let the fresh warm air in.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it!!! Please comment and vote!!!!!!!!!

Follow
jedigrimes
singactstage
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
barrytheflxsh
LefebvreSophie