Knowing

Courtney's pov
The next morning Jessie was dropped off with a suitcase in her hands. I let her in and showed her to her room which was upstairs a couple doors down from mine.

Sam, Ashley and Britney were still sleeping so I showed Jessie around. We went downstairs and talked a while.

"I know this isn't easy for you" I started. "You mean sending my dad away from me and living here?" She said.

I smiled "I really want to get to know you" I said. "I do too" she said.

"So how old are you?" I asked, "15" she said.

"I'm 18" I said, "wow you're old" she said laughing. "So what about your mom?" I asked.

"My mom left a while ago, I don't talk to her that much" she said.

"I'm sorry too about your mom...that must really hard" she said. I nodded, we talked for a while longer about our favorite colors and animals, where we like to shop stuff like that.

I learned that she was homeschooled and had a tutor that helped her. She didn't meet a lot of friends because of her homeschool situation.

Talking to Jessie was like almost talking to myself. She had the same hair as me, long and silky.

She had brown eyes though, and she was almost as tall me.

Then Sam and the girls came down. We both stood up. "Jessie this is Ashley and Britney my best friends" I said.

Jessie smiled at them, "And this is Sam my boyfriend" I said holding his hand.

She raised her eyebrows and shook his hand.

He looked at me and winked, I smiled. After that we sat down and talked for a while.

"So how close are you two?" She asked Sam and I.

I looked at Sam and blushed. "Oh they are very close very intimate" Ashley said winking. I nudged her, Jessie raised her eyebrows.

I laughed, after that it was late and Ashley and Britney went home finally after 3 days staying at my house.

But Sam stayed, Jessie went to bed but Sam and I were still up. He laid in my bed while I brushed my hair out.

I looked at him and laid beside him. "Are you happy?" He asked playing with my hair. I nodded, "good...I think Jessie is a good adjustment" he said.

"Plus I haven't seen that smile in forever" he said looking at my lips. I smiled and got under the covers. I laid my head on Sam's bare chest and let sleep take over me,

When I woke up I got up and Sam stayed asleep. I went downstairs and got some food.

I saw Jessie walk towards the kitchen. "Hey...how did you sleep?" I asked as she slipped into one of the bar stools.

"Really good" she said, I then heard a knock on the door. I looked at Jessie and then went towards the door.

I opened it and saw a man with five humongous boxes on the ground. My eyes widened and Jessie came over to me and her eyes widened and then softened.

"Package for Courtney" the man said, "that's me" I said. "Sigh here" he said holding the paper to me.

I sighed in and then hauled the boxes inside. "Is this what I think it is?" I asked.

She nodded, it was all of Jessie's stuff from Cali.

"Wow you have a lot of stuff" I said. "I just had a really good idea" I said.

Jessie listened curiously, "let's go to the store and we can get you new things, like paint,and furniture" I said.

She smiled "let's do it" she said. Just then Sam came down the stairs with sweat pants on and a grey t shirt looking at his phone.

He looked up and then looked down at all the boxes. "Hey Sam....I was wondering if you would help with Jessie's room?" I asked sweetly.

Sam did a face and the rolled his eyes "fine" he said. Jessie and I smiled at each other.

We all got dressed and I grabbed some money from the envelope.

First we went to Home depot and picked out a paint color that was similar to hers at home.

It was a really pretty shade of green. After that we went to Ikea.

Jessie picked out a really nice dresser and a tall shelve.

Then we went to different places to get some cool pictures and art. When we got home we changed and got to work on painting the room.

We were finally done with the first coat and then let it dry. The we got to work on the second coat.

It was late afternoon when the pair was finally dry. We moved the new furniture in and we unloaded the boxes.

I put her green and orange bedspread on the bed and Jessie decorated her room.

When her room was finished it looked awesome. But we were all so tired. I ordered some pizza and we ate and talked.

I think Jessie really likes Sam which is good.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like it!!! Please vote and comment!!!!