Okay

Courtney's pov

The 2 days I had been studying day and night trying to catch up. Today I decided to do to school and take some of my tests I missed.

I got dressed and curled my hair. I looked in the mirror and sighed.

I grabbed my keys and drove to school. My first stop was the principals office and she filled me in on which tests I need to pass.

She walked me down the hall and then I saw Sam.

Sam's pov

Honestly I didn't think I'd see Courtney walking in these halls after everything that went down.

I couldn't believe she was actually at school. She smiled at me and then the principal left her.

"I didn't know you were coming back today" I said. "Well I got caught up on my work so I though I would take my tests today" she said.

"I'm glad you're back" I said, "me too" she said. "I have to go take my tests but I'll see you later" she said walking away.

Things were kind of weird between us, I didn't really know what, but something is definitely different.

I couldn't stop thinking about Courtney the entire day.

It was finally the end of the day and I went to Courtney's house.

It was pouring outside so I quickly ran to my car and drove to Courtney's.

I parked and ran inside, I shut the door behind me and looked around. It didn't look like anyone was home because it was dark inside.

I walked a couple steps and looked out the window. Courtney was standing on the porch under the roof staring at the gloomy sky.

I slipped my jacket off and slowly walked to the open door that was letting in the cold rainy air.

"Courtney" I said, she didn't move, I stepped in front of her and looked into her eyes. Her eyes were filled with tears.

She didn't make the contact with me, "I thought I was okay, I though that I could buy some new clothes and go back to school and tell myself that I was fine"she said.

A tear slid down her cheek, "I'm not" she said. More tears fell, "I forgot you , Sam, I forgot my parents and my friends" she said looking at me.

"What if I never remembered? I would have never known you" she said.
"Courtney I love you, you wouldn't have lost me even then" I said, "I know you'll get through this" I said.

She stayed silent, "I think I need to be alone right now" she said.

I nodded and started to leave, "don't forget.....your moms funeral is tomorrow" I said and then turned and left.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the short chapter. OFFICIALLY 7 CHAPTERS LEFT!
Hope you guys like it!!! Please comment and vote!!