Trip Ready

Courtney's pov
The next day Sam and I were so excited I could barely sleep last night.

I got up and went down stairs. I heard my mom talking but it wasn't to Sam's mom. She was in the phone "thank you, I think she will really like it there, I'm I have to go" she said noticing I was listening.

"Who was that?" I asked, "no one, here I made some pancakes for your big day" she said.

I sat down and saw Sam come out of his bedroom. He sat down next to me and I smiled "you excited?" My mom asked us.

"I'm so excited!" I said laughing. I finished my pancakes and went up stairs to finish packing.

I unzipped my purple suitcase and started to pick out some shirts.

I grabbed some cute new crop tops and a couple other shirts. I stacked up all of my shorts and set them in my suitcase.

I went through my swim suit collection and picked out a few tops and bottoms. I grabbed some underwear, and my new bras. I grabbed my flip flops, converse, and my sandals.

I picked out some jewelry, some bracelets, and I put my curler in my bag. I went to the bathroom and packed up all my bathroom stuff in a small bag.

I got out a small cosmetics bag and put
In a little makeup and some sunscreen. I picked out two pairs of sunglasses and I put my floppy hat in my bag.

Sam's pov
I grabbed my gray suitcase and started to pack my things. I was shirtless so I put a muscle shirt on. I grabbed some shirts and some shorts. I put my swimming trunks in my bag.

I went into my bathroom and put my toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving equipment, and some shower stuff in to a black zippered bag.

I fixed my short hair and flexed my muscles in the mirror. I frowned at them, so I finished packing and did some push-ups.

I finally finished my push ups, jumped up and zipped up my suitcase. I sort of fixed my bedroom and walked out to the kitchen where Courtney's was on her phone leaning against her suitcase.

"Hey" I said, she looked up and smiled. Our moms came in and said goodbye, "hey, you be good...okay, and no sex" she said. I smiled "whatever mom" I said grabbing my suitcase laughing.

She smiled and laughed "I'm serious Sam" she said. "I'm sure you are" I said turning. "Be good honey" Courtney's mom said kissing her head.

We both grabbed our suitcases and walked outside. We both got into my car and we waved goodbye and I sped away to the airport.

Sam turned up the music, he took out his phone and video taped me on snapchat. I smiled and stuck out my tongue and he laughed.

Then he took a picture of me driving and put it on his Instagram.

We finally arrived at the airport and grabbed our suitcases. After security and baggage claim we found Ashley, Ryan, Britney, and Zac.

We boarded the plane and I took the window seat and Sam sat right beside me. We took off and I rested my head on Sam's shoulder as sleep took over.

----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! Kind of a short chapter! But I'm going to be doing more of Sam's pov because I haven't really done his and also I will do Courtney's friends pov!! Please please comment and vote!!

Follow
jedigrimes
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
barrytheflxsh
sml71402
skysolobros