Last day

Courtney's pov
Today was our last half day, we were leaving around lunch and it was ten now. I was packing and so was Sam. "I'm going miss this place" I said putting a few clothes in my suitcase.

Sam came over to me "me too" he said kissing me.

I finished packing and zipped up my suitcase. Sam carried both suitcases downstairs. We loaded up the jeeps and drove to the airport.

We said goodbye to the jeeps and went inside the airport.

We got to our gate and we had a little time so we looked for a Starbucks and sure enough we found one.

I got a coffee and one for Sam. When we got back to the gate it was time to board the plane.

We got on and I sat in the window seat with Sam next to me.

This plane made me so sleepy that I slept the whole way, again.

When I woke up Sam helped me up and we grabbed our stuff. We got our suitcases and then I called a cab that was a van so we could all fit inside.

When the cab came we loaded our suitcases in the trunk and got in.

We dropped off Ashley, Britney, Zac, and Ryan first and we were last. I got out and stared at my house.

Sam got his suitcase and took my hand, I smiled and we walked to the house.

My mom was in the kitchen making lunch and then she saw us. "Courtney" she said dropping her lunch meat.

I hugged her and then she looked at Sam and me together. "Wow you guys got tan!" She said and we laughed.

"Sam I'm surprised your mom didn't tell you....your house is finally fixed, so you can go back to your house" she said.

I frowned and squeezed Sam's hand, "okay well then I will walk Sam over to his house" I said.

He nodded and so did my mom. We walked outside and Sam dragged his suitcase behind him.

"I'm gonna miss being at your house" he said smiling at me. "Me too" I said, "well then maybe you can come over to my house later and I can show you around" he said.

I laughed "okay", we walked about a block and got to his house. He saw something in his driveway and got distracted.

"Okay well maybe I can come over later" I said. He nodded his head still looking at the driveway. He turned and kissed my forehead. Then he left, I turned around to walk away then I turned around.

I saw Sam hugging a pretty girl with long blonde hair. I quickly turned around and wondered who she was.

A friend? Ex girlfriend who still thinks he is her boyfriend? Cousin?

I walked home thinking about all the possible answers. I decided the only way I was going to get than was ask Sam.

Sam texted me and told me I could come over, so I walked over to his house.

I knocked and he opened the door. "Hey" I said, he let me in and lead me upstairs.

Sam's room was way different than then one at my house.

He had blue paint on his walls, his bed was messy, his desk had his books everywhere on it. He had a huge wall of pictures magazines of him on it and trophies.

I walked over to the wall and looked at all of the things on the wall. Sam was a really good football player from what I could tell, he was in many magazines and newspapers.

"Um....so...who was that girl...in your driveway?" I asked looking at the pictures.

There was silence, my head flipped towards him, he was looking at his hands "Sam? Are you okay?" I asked.

He looked up at me "yea yea" he said, "umma.....she.....well....she's.....my sister" he said.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! I hope you like it!!!!!! Please vote and comment!!!!!

Follow
jedigrimes
singactstage
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
barrytheflxsh
sml71402
skysolobros