Heart Breaks

Courtney's pov
I woke up in a white room, was I dead I thought. I looked around and I was in a hospital. The doctor came in, "you're awake" he said.

I saw Sam, Ashley, and Britney in chairs. "She has a mild concussion and her cut had another piece of glass in it so we had to take it out" he said. "How are you feeling" he asked.

"Um fine I guess" I said, I touched my shoulder, I pulled up my sleeve and looked at it.

Five stitches were there over my sealed cut. "Now I have some pills for you for the pain but just take it easy for the next couple of days" he said.

I nodded and he left, I looked at Sam then at Ashley and Britney.

I got discharged from the hospital and I was given some pills for my pain. I took one out of the bottle and swallowed it.

When we got home Sam came inside. I went upstairs and laid down in my bed. "Sam could you get some food?" Ashley asked Sam.

He nodded and went downstairs. Ashley and Britney helped me get comfortable. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

Sam's pov
I heard the doorbell, I opened the door and a girl was standing in front of me. "Veronica?What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I have some important news to tell you" she said.

Courtney's pov
I got up and went towards the stairs, I saw a girl. I realized it was the girl that Sam was kissing last night.

My blood started to boil, I walked down the stairs but stopped when I heard this. "I'm pregnant!" She said smiling.

I slipped on a step and caught myself. "Oh hi Courtney" she said in an annoying voice. Tears feels my eyes.

"Courtney......" Sam started, "you......get out!" I said to whoever she was. The girl left with the best smile she could ever show. Ashley and Britney came down to see what was going on.

" Courtney I didn't...." He started, "get out" I said to Sam. "Court" "get out!" I said almost unleashing my tears.

He walked out and shut the door. Tears fell down my cheeks. "Courtney what happened?" They asked.

"She's.....pregnant" I said, Ashley and Britney looked at each other. They grabbed me and pulled me up to my bedroom.

I cried and cried until I fell asleep.

I woke up and it was morning, Ashley and Britney were gone and I realized I had school. I took my pill and got up.

I put makeup over my tear stained cheeks and then got dressed. I wore a blue crop top and some Jean shorts. I slipped my converse on and left my hair down.

I went downstairs and my mom was sitting on the barstool. I looked at her with a glum face "Ashley and Britney told me what happened" she said.

I hugged her, a tear went down my face. I broke away, my mom grabbed her keys and drove me to school because my car was getting fixed.

I got out and went to my locker, Ashley and Britney were waiting for me. I gathered my books and stayed silent. I closed my locker and walked to class.

I walked down the hallway and saw Sam. He looked at me but I walked away.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it!!!!!!! Please comment and vote!!!!!!