B-Day

Courtney's pov
I woke up to the sun shining in my room. I sat up and realized it's my birthday.

I heard a knock on my door, my mom came in carrying a tray. "Happy birthday!" She said.

I smiled, she set the tray down. There were pancakes and eggs with orange juice.

"Thanks mom" I said, she smiled and left me to eat. After I finished I got dressed, I put on a tight maroon shirt with Jean shorts.

I curled my hair and put on a necklace. I went downstairs and realized my mom had already left.

I grabbed my bag and went outside. I saw Sam's car waiting. I smiled and ran towards the car.

"You didn't have to pick me up" I said. "Yeah well it's your birthday so I kinda had to" he said.

I laughed and got in, "and here is your special birthday kiss..." He said putting his lips on mine.

It lasted a while until he pulled away and backed out of the driveway.

When we got to school Sam walked me to my locker where Ashley and Britney were waiting.

They smiled "happy birthday" they said together.

"Okay you, me after school to the mall" Ashley said. "Okay" I said laughing, the bell rang and I quickly went to my locker and hurried to class.

After school Ashley and I walked to her car and drove to the mall. When we got to the mall Ashley literally made me try on every single piece of clothing that was in each store.

In the end I got some cute shirts, a pair of shorts, and a cute skirt. After we checked out and Ashley paid for my stuff we went to the car.

"So.. Do you like your birthday present?" She asked. I smiled "yes..thank you so much Ashley" I said.

"Um I just have to make a quick phone call." She said.

Ashley pov
I quickly got out of the car and dialed Sam's number. He picked up "hello?" He said. "Hey it's Ashley how is it going?" I asked.

"Good I'm just putting up the last of the streamers" he said. "Okay well we are heading over there now" I said.

"Okay guests are starting to arrive I'll see you then" he said and then hung up.

It was 5 now so I got into the car and drove to Courtney's house.

When we got there it was pretty dark out and the house looked dark too.

Courtney's pov
I grabbed my bags from the back seat and walked towards the front door. I unlocked the door and went inside.

It was pitch black I walked in a little further. Then the lights came on and a bunch of people jumped out and yelled "Happy Birthday Courtney!!!" The said.

I dropped my bags and smiled, Sam came through. "Happy birthday" he said kissing my cheek.

Then Britney came through, "aww you guys did this for me?" I said. "Only for the best" Ashley said.

I smiled, "well I'm going to get changed" I said.

I went upstairs and slipped on a prettier shirt and some shorts. Sam came in and hugged me, "can't believe your 18" he said. I smiled, he turned me around and kissed my forehead.

We went downstairs and Ashley got me a drink which was nonalcoholic thank god.

We danced a little bit and then Sam brought out the cake and let me cut the first slice.

After that Sam, Ashley, and Britney pulled me into the kitchen.

"Okay Courtney here is my gift to you" Britney said. She handed me an envelope, I opened it and read the card and inside the envelope was a Victoria secret gift card. I made sure Sam didn't see it.

I laughed, "I love you Britney" I said. "What is it?" Sam asked. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close so he could see what I was holding.

He saw it, "ohhh, well when are we going?" He asked. I smacked him with the card, "um you are not coming" I said.

"Fine but I get show later" he said, my mouth dropped and Ashley and Britney laughed.

Then I heard the door open, it was my mom. "I got this" Sam said.

I nodded and watched, My mom went upstairs and Sam came back smiling.

Later the party ended and everyone started to go home. I said goodbye to Ashley and Britney and then Sam.

But before they latte they helped me clean up.

I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I fell onto my bed and fell right to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like it!!!! Please comment and vote!!!!!!