Spring Break

One week later

Courtney's pov
My mom and Sam's mom were finally home from their unexpected trips, and spring break was next week so that means today is our last day of school before break!

I was at my locker and I was talking to Britney. Suddenly Ashley comes running in with something behind her back wearing a super cute outfit.

Ashley squealed "hey what's up?!" Britney asked. "Ok..ok so do you guys remember last year when I begged my parents to let us go to the Caribbean and they said no" she said.

"Uh yeah" we both said, "well for Spring Break my mom said yes!!!" She said pulling out 6 tickets.

"Oh my god!!!" Britney and I squealed. "Wait? There are six tickets there" I said. "Yeah this is the best part!! My mom said you can bring Sam I can bring Ryan and Britney can bring Zac!" She said.

"Really!!!" I squealed, "but guys I have no idea if my mom will let me" I said.

"Ok so how did you get the tickets?" Britney asked. "So my mom entered in a raffle and she won them and since she and my dad were already going somewhere so she gave them to me!" Ashley said.

"Come on its lunch time and we can tell the boys" Britney said. I shut my locker and ran to the lunch room.

We slowed down and hid out smiles on our faces. We sat down with Sam, Zac, and Ryan.

"Hey girls" Sam said, "ok! So my mom won these tickets to the Caribbean and there are six of them and she told me we can bring you guys!!" Ashley said.

"Really! That's amazing!!" They said. "I know! Best friends with their boyfriends in paradise" Britney said.

Sam put his arm around me "I'm sure we will have lots of fun" he said. I nudged him and laughed. "So where are we staying?" Zac asked.

"Well I found this really cool beach house that has 3 bedrooms and it's right on the beach but we all have to pitch in a little money" Ashley said.

"3 bedrooms?" Sam said. "But do not tell your parents that there are only 3 bedrooms because then they won't let us go" Ashley said.

"Got it" Zac said winking, we all laughed.

After school Sam and I went to my house to tell our parents about the trip.

My mom and Sam's mom were sitting outside reading a magazine. We walked outside and stood in front of them.

"Mom guess what!" I said, "Ashley's mom won a raffle and got six tickets for a trip to the Caribbean!!!" I said.

"Wow! But who are the six because I thought her parents were going somewhere else" my mom said.

"Well the six tickets are for Ashley, her boyfriend Ryan, Britney, her boyfriend, me and Sam" I said. Sam put his hand around mine and our moms looked at our hands.

They set their magazines down and looked at us. "You two...are together?" Sam's mom asked. "Courtney I don't know about this trip" my mom said.

"Mom please! We really want to go!" I begged. " what about where you're staying?" My mom said.

"Ashley found a cool house, and everyone has their own bed" I said looking at Sam. He smirked and then I looked back at my mom.

"Okay but here are some rules, no drinking, you guys have to call us once everyday, and no sex" they both agreed.

I looked at Sam and we both nodded. "Thank you mom!" I said hugging her. "Thanks mom" Sam said kissing his mom.

Courtney's mom
"Did you know about them being together?" I asked. "No I didn't" Sam's mom said.

Courtney's pov
Sam and I went up to my bedroom and laid on my bed. "Hey lets go swimming" Sam said. "Ok I'll get dressed" I said.

I picked out a cute patterned swim suit and looked at Sam "turn around" I said waving my finger. He turned around but I know he would just turned right back around.

I turned towards the corner and slipped off my shirt. I put on the bathing suit top. I turned around and saw Sam just looking at me.

I shook my head and went in the bathroom to change into my bottoms.

I came out and Sam grabbed my waist, "I can not wait to be in paradise with you" he said.

Then he put his lips on mine and I pressed my body against his. His hands touched my back and I put my hands on his muscles.

He pulled off his shirt, I stopped. "I thought we were going to go swimming" I said walking out of the room.

He laughed and groaned, after Sam changed we headed outside. My mom was still outside so we played it cool.

The sun was setting and it made shadows in the water as I glided next to Sam.

Once my mom left Sam leaned in to kiss me but I went underwater. He followed me as I lead him to the other end of the pool. I laughed and he laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it!!!!! Please please comment and vote!!!! Yay!! It's finally spring break!!!!

Follow
jedigrimes
singactstage
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
barrytheflxsh
sml71402
skysolobros