Confession

Short chapter sorry!!!!
//////////////////////////////////////////

Courtney's pov
I went downstairs and went outside to sit by the pool. I sat there for a couple of minutes until I heard a door and I knew I was Sam.

"Sam" I said not looking at him, "just hear me out" he said. I nodded, he was standing in front of me now and he rubbed his hands through his short hair.

"Courtney.......I like you! I like you a lot and when I'm around you I'm different and I'm happy! I know you probably don't feel the same and I am the last person you want to talk to but I just want to say.....I'm sorry......for everything" he said.

I smiled "I have a confession.....a lot of confessions....I was jealous of you and Ashley.. And yeah Ashley does like you and she has liked you for a while, and yes you did make things worse by kissing her" I said looking at him.

"My last confession if I like you too a lot and ever since you stayed here with your mom I have changed and every time I'm around you I get butterflies in my stomach and I start to smile and laugh and I'm myself" I said.

He smiled, I stood up, "so Courtney do your ant to go out with me" he said. "Sam what about Ashley?" I asked.

"I thought about that....what if I dated Ashley at school but it means nothing but secretly I'm dating you?" He said.

"You would really got behind everyone's back just to be with me?" I asked. "I would do anything for you" he said.

That moment he came closer to me and put his lips on mine. He put his hands around my waist and the kiss got deeper but we pulled away. I smiled and he smiled at me.

-----------------—-----------—-------------—-----
Hey guys hope you like it please comment and vote!!!!!

Follow
jedigrimes
singactstage
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
barrytheflxsh
LefebvreSophie
skysolobros