Alone at last

A week later
Courtney's pov
This morning I woke up and saw my mom and a suitcase by the front door and so did Sam's mom.

"Mom where are you going?" I asked, "um.....well I'm going away for an unexpected work trip" she said.

"What about Sam's mom?" I questioned, "um....she has some business to take care of in Tennessee" she said uneasy. "Where are you going?"

"To California" she said. "Mom that's so far how long will you be gone?" I asked. "3 days, honey you will be fine plus you will have Sam to keep you company" she said smiling.

Yeah what is Sam going to think about doing when we have the whole house to ourselves, I can think of one thing he'll want to do. It's not like I don't want to...with Sam but I'm not exactly he wants to do.....with me.

Sam's mom went into Sam's room to wake him up and I started to get some breakfast. Sam came out in a white t-shirt  and some black sweatpants.

His mom explained what was happening "oh yeah I'm sure Courtney and I can take care of ourselves here" he said winking at me and I snickered under my breathe.

I poured my cereal and then looked up and Sam was looking at me. "Honey be good okay, I left some money on my desk and NO parties, got it" she said giving us the evil eye.

"Okay okay no parties" I said laughing, "love you" she said kissing my forehead. "Be good" Sam's mom said to Sam. We walked to the door and waved goodbye.

I went back to getting my cereal, I got some and Sam got some too. I ate and then I went upstairs to get dressed. It was about 12:00 in the afternoon and I needed to get out of my pjs.

I changed, brushed my teeth and then started on my hair. I picked up my brush and brushed through my long hair. Then I saw Sam come and lean on the bathroom door.

"Hey" I said brushing my hair, "hey" he said weirdly. "You okay?" I asked, "yeah....it just you know we do have the whole house to ourselves....." He said.

I looked at him in the mirror. He put his hand on my arm and rubbed it ever so slightly. I looked at his hand and turned around.

I crashed my lips on to his, he kissed me back but he didn't stop. It was a rough kiss, he picked me up and set me on the bathroom counter. I dropped the brush and put my hands through his hair.

He had his hands moving on my mid thighs. He picked me up again and put me down. We started to walk out of the bathroom still kissing.

He pinned me against the way and I pressed my body onto his. We stopped to catch his breathe and he removed his shirt. My hands touched his back and his touched my hips.

I kept kissing him and then I laid on the bed and he got on top of me. The rolled over and I was on top of him. Blah blah blah

It was about 7:00 and we had been in bed all day. I was naked and so was he. I turned to my side and looked at his dreamy eyes. "I'm hungry" I said. He laughed "okay than lets get some food."

I picked up the covers and slipped on his white t shirt and my underwear and he put his sweatpants on.

We walked downstairs, "let's order pizza" Sam said walking by me to the counter. "Why" I said, "because it takes longer to get here" he said bringing my hips closer to his and kissed my lips.

We broke away and Sam ordered pizza.

When the pizza got here we sat on my bed eating then later we went to bed.

I woke up with my alarm ringing in my ear, I turned it off quickly and saw Sam's arms were wrapped around me. "Wake up" I said shaking him.

He groaned in his sleepy voice. I kissed him and he instantly woke up. I pulled away but he kissed me again. I laughed "now get up" I said getting up and walking into the bathroom.

Sam went downstairs to get dressed and I was picking out an outfit. I picked out a tight black shirt, jeans,and converse. I put my hair in a long braid and put on one necklace.

I walked downstairs and Sam was already eating breakfast. I sat and ate some breakfast then I got up "come on we're gonna be late" I said.

"I'd rather stay here all day with you" he said touching my hand. "Come on" I said as he intertwined his hand with mine. I got in my car and Sam got in the passenger seat and I drove off.

Even though Sam has his car he insists he go with me. When we arrived at school we walked in together but split up the second we entered the school building.

I went to my locker as usual and meet up with Ashley and Britney. "I don't know I feel like we don't have a lot in common" I heard Ashley say.

"Hey what's up?" I ask "it's okay Sam and I don't have any thing in common right?" She asked.

"I'm mean I don't think so?" I said opening my locker trying to avoid this conversation. "Guys we should really get to Science" I said. They nodded and we walked away.

"Hey Courtney can I get a ride? My car is in the shop and my mom can't pick me up" she said. I hesitated then said "sure" giving a big smile.

After school I went to my car and I told Ashley that she could meet me at my car. Sam was waiting against the car when I walked up, "hey" I said.

"Hey" he said looking at me, "I really want to kiss you right now" he said. "Sam no, we are at school and there are a bunch of people around and Ashley is coming because I said I would give her a ride" I said.

"What? Courtney!" He said, "I'm sorry but she needed it" I said. He sighed "I still want to kiss you" he said smiling.

Ashleys pov

I walked out of the school building and looked for Courtney's car. I finally caught a glimpse of it behind a big car. I walked down the row of cars but when I got to the big car and peered around it I saw Sam kissing Courtney! They broke away and they both smiled at each other.

I quickly pulled out my phone and started to text.

Courtney's pov

We broke away and we both smiled at each other. I heard a buzz from my bag, I pulled out my phone "it's Ashley she says she doesn't need a ride" I said.

Sam smiled "well then what are we doing here lets go" he said laughing. I laughed and we got into the car and sped off.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it!!!!! Please vote and comment!!!!!

Follow
jedigrimes
singactstage
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
barrytheflxsh
skysolobros
LefebvreSophie