One Day

Sam's pov
I still couldn't wrap my mind around Courtney moving. I couldn't sleep last night because I kept thinking about it.

I got up and put a black shirt on and some random pants. I grabbed my phone, and got in my car.

I drove to Courtney's house and walked inside. Her mom was making a weird colored smoothie. "Hey Sam, Courtney is upstairs" she said. I nodded and walked upstairs.

I opened the door and Courtney had just put a t shirt on.

"No, change." I said, "what?" She asked looking at her blue t shirt.

"Put...." I said looking through her closet."this on" I said holding up a white sleeveless blouse.

She groaned and got some high waisted black shorts out.

She went to the bathroom and changed.

Courtney's pov
I changed and walked out "perfect" he said and I laughed. "So where are we going?" I asked.

"Well we are going to spend the whole day together" he said.

I nodded and smiled, I brushed my hair out and put it in one big French braid to the side.

I put a necklace on, grabbed a purse, and my nude sandals.

Sam smiled at me and then we went downstairs. "Mom we are going out" I said.

"Okay" she said, I smiled at Sam and we walked out the door.

We both got into Sam's car and he started driving. "So where are we going?" I asked picking up my phone.

"In town" he said, we have this really cute town that's not to far from my house.

When we got there we walked around and went into a cute shop. We walked passed a cite shop and I saw the cutest outfit in the window.

It was a pretty black top with a black skirt. "Get it" Sam said, "no way plus they probably don't even have my size.

Sam walked in the shop and I followed him. I saw my size but then I saw the price tag. "No way it's way to much" I said leaving the store.

After that we went to get ice cream. I got my ice cream and Sam pulled me towards him and looked at me. "Kiss me" he said. I smiled and shook my head. He let go and I ran away, he chased me and then caught me. I laughed and gave him a kiss.

After hanging around the town it was late and Sam drove back to my house. The house was dark and there was a note on the counter.

My mom was out with her friends. We went upstairs and I collapsed onto my bed. Sam laid next to me and I propped my head up with my arm and turned to the side.

I smiled and he grabbed my hand. He played with it and then I got up. I grabbed my computer and pulled the covers down. Sam crawled in and I plopped down next to him.

I pulled the covers up and snuggled next to him. I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

I opened up Netflix and scrolled through the movies. We finally picked one but I fell asleep half way through.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! I hope you like it!!! Please vote and comment!!!