Remember

Courtney's pov

The pain stopped and my eyes met Sam's. His eyes had worry and fear mixed in with his hazel eyes.

Then he put his lips on mine. There were a billion things going through my mind but the only thing I could focus on was Sam. I broke away and fell back against the wall.

I gasped, memories came in my mind like a tornado. Images flashed before my eyes.

Sam, Ashley, Britney, Jessie. My mom and dad, my mom dying. My dad and I shouting at each other. Jessie hugging me. Sam kissing me. Ashley and I laughing, Britney and I running on the beach.

I fell to the ground, I was crying now. "Courtney!!" Sam yelled. I looked up at him, I cried. "Sam" I breathed.

"I remember" I said, his eyes widened. I cried. He held out his hand and I took it. He hugged me and he cried.

Then I got the same pain in my head. I let go of Sam and held my head. The pain stopped, I looked up at a guy standing before me.

"Where am I?! Who are you?!" I screamed.

The door burst open and there stood two girls. "Courtney its me, Sam" he said. "I don't know who you are" I said.

The two girls grabbed me "we're taking her to the hospital" they said bringing me out of the bathroom.

The last thing I saw was Sam punching the wall.

I opened my eyes and saw a light. I opened them wider and saw a ceiling.

I breathed and looked over to where a guy was sitting in a chair with his head in his hands.

My vision got less blurry and I could see who it was. It was Sam, "Sam?" I croaked.

He head popped up, "Courtney" he said taking my hand.

I looked at his hand "what happened to your hand?" I asked.

It had some cuts in it and they were stained with blood.

"It doesn't matter right now" he said, "what happened?" I asked.

"Courtney we will explain everything later, I promise. You need to rest" he said.

I breathed and nodded.

Suddenly I found myself falling asleep for...I don't know how long.

When I woke up it was light out and the doctor was in the room with Sam and Jessie. They all looked at me.

"Courtney? Hi I'm doctor Marshall" the man said. "Do you know who these people are?" He asked.

I nodded, "I remember...everything" I said. Sam and Jessie looked at each other and smiled.

Sam grabbed my hand and held it. I started to cry. Jessie put her arms around me. "Courtney you had brain surgery yesterday" the doctor started.

"I....I had brain surgery?" I asked, the doctor looked at me. "....yes and that's what gave you your memories back" he said.

"What was wrong?" I asked, "when you hit your head you hit it several times in the same spot and there was a internal bleed" he said.

"You'll need to be on some meds for a while but for now you need a lot of rest" he said. I nodded.

Later Ashley and Britney came to see me and they were so happy. Then I got discharged from the hospital. I put on my normal clothes and left my long hair down.

Sam held my hand while we walked out of the hospital and got into the car.

I was trying to be happy but I couldn't, not now.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it!!! Please vote and comment!!!!