Exploring

Courtney's pov

I sat up with a headache but it wasn't as bad as my last one.

I got up but Sam moved his arms around me and pulled me back. I laughed "Sam let me go" I said.

He laughed and pulled me into him, "let's do something" he said. "Like what?" I asked.

He kissed me passionately but I broke away. "No" I said getting up. "Why not?" He said, "because....Sam we don't have to have sex all the time.....there is other things we can do instead of do it" I said.

"Oh yeah like what" he said sitting up. I rummaged through my suitcase. "Like just making out without doing anything" I said still searching.

"Oh yeah sure" he said sarcastically. "I'm serious Sam" I said. "So am I" he said getting up.

"What are you looking for?" He asked. "I'm looking for the Advil......my head hurts and I feel like I'm about to throw up" I said.

Then I felt it, I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Sam opened the door, "this is another reason why we should stop" I mumbled while putting both my hands over the sink.

"Wait what?.......Courtney have you been throwing up a lot lately" Sam asked in a concerning tone.

I looked at him "yea I have since 2 nights ago" I said. Sam put his hands through his hair.

I sighed "go get Ashley and Britney" I said. Sam went out of the room to get them.

I sat down on the bathtub rim with my head in my hands. Sam came back and sat next to me.

I looked at him and breathed, Ashley and Britney came in. "Hey what's going on" Ashley said.

"Courtney threw up.......she has been throwing up since two days ago" Sam said. I looked at Ashley and she got what was going on. "Can you get a test?" I asked her.

She nodded "yea" she said looking at me concerningly.

Later Ashley came back, she handed it to me and I shut the bathroom door. I had to wait 3 min so I let Sam in.

"You should have told me" he said sitting next to me on the floor. "I know" I said, my hands were messing around with my feet and I couldn't stop them.

Sam grabbed my hands, "hey it's okay" he said. "No it's not...Sam what if I am......how am I going to tell my mom?" I asked.

"I don't know" he said, I laid my head on his shoulder. Then my phone buzzed, it was the timer I set for 3 min.

I looked at Sam and stopped the timer and got up. I looked at the test, one line, I was not pregnant.

I sighed, Sam jumped up, I put my arms around him. "So" he said, "I'm not pregnant" I said.

Sam sighed, "but we still need to be careful" I said. "Yea I learned my lesson today" He said.

I smiled and kissed him, we held hands and went downstairs.

"So?" Ashley and Britney asked. "I'm not....it's okay" I said looking at Sam.

"What's going on?" Zac and Ryan asked. We laughed and shook our heads. "Courtney we were going to go exploring...wanna come?" Ashley asked. I nodded "yes let me just get changed."

I slipped on a floral bikini and a white tank over it and some jean shorts. I grabbed my sunglasses and flip flops.

We walked through a trail that lead to the woods. "Do you even know where we are going?" I asked Ashley.

"That's the point of exploring" she said and Britney and I shook our heads.

We suddenly in the distance heard water, we walked further and came to a rock drop off. There was a miniature waterfall that lead into a medium sized pool that had beautiful clear blue water.

"Let's jump in" I said, "that looked at me like I was crazy. I slipped off my shorts and my shirt. I took a step back and jumped. The warm water hit me and then I broke the surface.

"Come on!" I said, they looked at each other and took off their clothes on top of their swimsuits and jumped in.

We laughed and swam around for a while.

Later we went back up to the ledge and grabbed our stuff and headed back to the house.

The boys were on the beach playing around. We joined them and they picked us up and threw us in the water. We laughed and went after them.

Sam spun me around on the sand and kissed me. Then he ran off, I smiled and ran after him.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!! Hope you like it!!!!! Please comment and vote!!!!!!!!

Follow
jedigrimes
singactstage
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
barrytheflxsh
sml71402
skysolobros