Keeping secrets

Courtney's pov
"I'm sorry what?!" I said raising my eyebrows. "I want you to move with me to California" he said.

I blinked, "I have to go" I said. "Courtney please think about it" he said. Everything went through my mind at about 100 miles per hour.

I could barely think straight, I nodded and left. I drove home and threw my keys on the counter. I slammed the door "Courtney!" My mom said putting down her magazine.

"Is that what you were doing in California, seeing dad?"I said. My moms face softened, "you met with him didn't you?" She asked. "You didn't answer my question" I sassed.

"Yes I went to see your dad but it was only to see what the house was like and how the school was" she said.

"Mom! I'm not moving to California!" I said. "Honey just think about it, you haven't spent any time with your dad and he is really trying" she said.

I folded my arms over my chest, "no" I said. "I can't believe you were keeping this from me the entire time when you could have been honest" I said running upstairs.

I slammed my door as hot tears filled my eyes and spilled onto my cheeks. I fell on my bed and cried.

I had been up in my room for hours sitting and thinking and also string at a wall. My phone buzzed.

I picked it up "hey Sam" I said, "hey are you doing anything?" He asked.

"Um I'm actually not feeling very well" I said acting sick. "Oh I can come over and take care of you" he said.

"It okay my mom is here but I will see you tomorrow" I said, "okay love you" he said, "love you" I said hanging up.

I placed my phone in front of me on my bed. There was only one thing that could make me feel better is watching Netflix.

I grabbed my computer and my headphones. I scrolled through Netflix and decided to watch some Vampire Diaries.

It was late and I was hungry. I got out of my bed and went downstairs.

I got some cookies and cream ice cream and some water. I noticed a picture on the magnetic board above the desk that was next to the fridge.

It was a picture of my dad, my mom and I. I smiled and sighed.

I went upstairs, ate my ice cream and watched Netflix until I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! Sorry short chapter!!! Please comment and vote!!!!!