Remember

Courtney's pov

I didn't want to move a muscle. I didn't want to think or breathe. There I sat on my bed staring at the wall.

How could I forget who my friends were and my boyfriend, and my own sister.

I got up and looked around my room, I remember my room and the house. I walked over to my desk with all these pictures on the wall.

I didn't recognize most of them, one was of Ashley, Britney, and I at the beach and at my birthday party.

A couple were of me and my mom. A couple were Sam and I hugging and one was of Sam and I kissing.

I picked it up and then put it back on the wall. I saw my phone but my window so I picked it up and turned it on.

I had way to many notifications to count. I hadn't been in my phone in a really long time from what I remember.

I checked snapchat, I had so many new snapchats and I had lost all my streaks. I opened some of them, so people thought I was dead others were pretty pissed we lost our streak.

I looked through Instagram and clicked on a picture I don't remember posting. It was of Sam and I laughing. I had posted it two weeks ago.

Ashley told me my mom died last week and from what I could tell it was the last thing I posted before.....

I shut my phone off and fell back on my bed.

I just want to remember, the thing is I'm not sure exactly what I forgot.

Just then the door opened, Sam came in. "Hey" he said, "hey" I said sitting up.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, "okay" I said.

I looked at me, he stepped closer and rubbed the side of his eye. "Courtney.......you don't remember anything except your house and your parents?" He asked.

"No" I said, "Courtney.....can you try....to remember just try" he said. I nodded, I closed my eyes and tried hard to let my mind control me and remember but it didn't work.

"I can't" I said, "please try again" he said. I closed my eyes and did the same thing but nothing.

I shook my head Sam ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm trying" I said defensively, "well try harder" he said.

I pressed my lips together, then the door opened "Sam what are you doing?" Ashley asked.

"Nothing" he said.

Sam's pov

I walked out of Courtney's bedroom and out into the hall. Ashley shut the door, she stood in front of me.

"Sam you can't force this" she said. "I know" I said.

"I don't think you do know" she said. "Ashley she doesn't know who I am!" I said.

"She doesn't know who any of us are" she said. "I can't lose her.....I've already lost my dad and my sister....I am not losing her too" I said.

I left Ashley and went downstairs, I couldn't deal with this, I slammed the front door and got in my car.

I drove and drove not knowing where I was going. My heart ached and my fists clenched on the wheel.

I was breathing fast, I pulled over and turned the car off. I hit my fists against the wheel and yelled. I kept hitting my fists until they left a bruise and I started to cry.

It was late and I went home to my mom, tomorrow would be a new day but Courtney still won't remember me.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Short chapter I know.  I hope you like it anyway!!! Please vote and comment!! Only 12 chapters left!!!!