The Fight

Courtney's pov

That night I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking about Sam. I really wanted him here next to me. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my phone and went outside.

Sam's pov

I couldn't sleep, I kept turning and turning. The only thing that was on my mind was Courtney. I threw the sheets off of my bare chest and sat on the side of my bed. I rubbed my eyes and got up.

My phone started to buzz, I picked it up and went downstairs.

I opened the front door and sat on the steps even though I was only wearing sweatpants.

I answered it, "hey" I said, "hey" she said sweetly. "I can't sleep" she said, "me neither" I said.

"How come?" She asked, "I want you here next to me" I said.

"Me too" she said sighing. Then I saw a car pull up, "I guess I should get some sleep" I said.

"Yeah, night" she said, "goodnight" I said smiling. I slipped my phone in my pocket and stood up. I stood behind a tree and watched the person get out of the car.

The car was beat down and the person in it was a guy and he really needed a haircut. The person got out and had a black leather jacket on with heels. She turned around and it was a scarlet. Her blonde hair shone in the dark as she giggled and balanced on her heels.

The car drove away and you could tell she was drunk because she was swaying side to side.

She giggled and came closer, I slipped out from behind the tree and went inside. I quickly went upstairs and shut my bedroom door.

I laid in my bed and picked up my phone. I saw my friend Jim texted me about a party in two days.

I thought maybe I would ask Courtney if she wanted to go. I put the thought aside and shut my phone off.

Courtney's pov

The next day I woke up with the right sun shining through my windows. I stood up and stretched.

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I picked out a black crop top and some maroon shorts.

My hair was in a weird curly mood today so I put it in a pony tail. I applied a little makeup and put some sandals on.

I went downstairs and realized it was only 8:30. My on wasn't up so I made some breakfast for myself.

I finished and I walked to Sam's house. I walked in and his mom was in the kitchen. "Hi Courtney!.....um I think Sam is up you can check" she said smiling.

"Okay thanks" I said going up the stairs. I went to Sam's bedroom and opened the door. Sam had the sheets everywhere and a pillow on his head.

He moved it and saw me, he laughed and groaned. I sighed "get up" I said walking towards him. I grabbed his arm and pulled it but he pulled me back and wrapped his arms around me.

I laughed "let me go" I said. He laughed, he let go but put the pillow on his head.

He took it off "give me a kiss and I'll get up" he said.

"Uh no you get up and then I give you a kiss" I said putting my hands on my hips.

He groaned and slowly got up. He stood inches from me and I kissed him.

He pressed his body against mine and kissed me roughly. I broke away "I said a kiss" he laughed "oops" he said.

I laughed and he grabbed my hands. "Did you say one more" he said leaning in and kissing me. He broke away and I laughed, he walked to his dresser.

He opened a drawer and pulled out a gray t shirt and put it on.

We decided to go to my house and swim so we went downstairs. We were about to walk out the door but Scarlet stopped us.

"Hey Courtney I didn't know you were here" she said. We turned around "yeah I just got here" I said.

"Hey Sam I heard your old friend Jim is having a huge party on Friday" she said.

I looked at Sam "yea I don't know if I'm going to go" he said. "Oh come on" she said, "scarlet it's not really my thing anymore" he said a little harshly.

"Okay well can I drive you guys somewhere?" She said. "Look Scarlet I don't really think that's a good idea" he said.

"Why not" she said crossing her arms. "Because Scarlet I don't want my alcoholic sister driving me and my girlfriend around" he said.

"Sam.." She started, "you know what just save it, okay you have no right to be involved in my life after you left.....you have no idea how much I've changed since you left, I don't do that sort of stuff anymore, I've changed and so have you, it's like I don't even know who you are anymore" he said.

Sam opened the door and I looked at Scarlet before I went out the door.

Sam shut the door and he was quiet the whole way to my house. "Are you okay?" I asked stopping in front of my house.

"I don't know" he said, we walked inside and I shut the door.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!!! I hope you like it!!!!!! Please comment and vote!!!!