Paradise

Courtney's pov

I woke up to the sound of the plane landing. I sat up and Sam looked at me. "Did I sleep that whole way?" I asked.

He nodded and stretched his arms. I looked out the window and saw the bight sun and the amazing ocean!

I grabbed my bag and we exited the plane. We were so tired that Britney almost fell while waiting for our suitcases.

I grabbed mine and Sam grabbed his. Once we all got our bags we called our parents to tell them we landed.

Zac had his arm around Britney, "okay guys we need 2 cars" she said. "Yeah my I already reserved 2 cars so I just have to pick them up" Ashley said smiling.

She ran off and we talked awhile she was gone. "Oh my gosh I can't believe we're here!" Britney squealed. "I know!" I said, "I can not wait to relax in the beach" I said.

"With me of course" Sam said grabbing my waist. I laughed "yeah" I said. Ashley ran back "okay guys the cars are waiting!" She said. We grabbed our suitcases and headed outside.

The warm air hit me and there sat 2 jeeps. "Ta da!" She said. The jeeps both had no roofs and had black interior. The boys jeep was blue and ours was red.

We put our suitcases in the back and we hopped in. I cranked up the tunes and we rocked out. We followed Zac because Ashley told him where the house is.

There were palm trees everywhere and no clouds in the sky. There was clear water everywhere and beaches everywhere you looked.

We came up beside the boys and they laughed and sped off ahead of us.

We finally arrived at a cool house that was right on the beach. The beach was yellow and it had a deck. There was a driveway and a great view.

We got out and unloaded. I walked in and it had a cute kitchen, a tv and a big living room. There was one bedroom downstairs and the rest of the bedrooms were up stairs.

There were double doors leading to the deck which had stairs and lead down to the beach.

I walked upstairs and I picked Sam and I's bedroom. There was a big hallway, there was one at the end that had a yellow door. Then there was the other end of the hallway and then you turned and there was a blue door.

I opened the door, there was a queen bed with a white bedspread, a dresser and a window seat. There was also a bathroom with a big shower and tub.

Ashley came in "hey Ryan and I are taking the one downstairs and Britney and Zac are taking the one at the other end of the hall." She said.

"Cool" I said, she walked out and Sam walked in with both our suitcases. "Aww thanks" I said, he smiled and walked around the room.

He plopped on the bed and I walked over to him. I got on top of him and straddled his hips. He put his hands above his head and I put my hands in his and kissed his lips.

When I tried to break away he grabbed my back and pulled me closer. He flipped me over and looked at me. He jumped off of me and smiled "maybe later" he said.

I sat up in shock, my mouth was open and he went to his suitcase and pulled out his swim trunks. He went into the bathroom and came out with his shirt off. I stood up and he pulled me close. "Come and find me" he said running out of the room.

I laughed and quickly grabbed my blue bikini. I slipped it on and put my hair in a bun.

I ran downstairs and Zac and Ryan were already in the water. I ran out and Sam ran to me grabbed my waist and ran me to the water.

I screamed and laughed, he threw me in the water and then I came up. He ran onto the sand and I ran after him. He tripped and I fell over him. We both laid in the sand laughing.

He got up and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He pulled me close and kissed me. Ashley and Britney came out and the boys got them and threw them in to the water.

We played in the water the rest of the night. Zac went to get some food later and we ate outside on the sand in paradise.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!! I hope you like it!!!!!!! Please comment and vote!!!! Let's get this book to 200 reads!!

Follow
jedigrimes
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
barrytheflxsh
sml71402
skysolobros