Jessie

Courtney's pov
"Guys can you give us a minute" I said looking at my dad.

They went upstairs and I went downstairs. "So..you finally decided to show up" I said.

He looked at me with a kind of sad look.

I kept my face straight and stared him down. "Courtney..I am so-" he said but I cut him off.

"Save it.. I get it dad you're sorry...but you don't have an excuse" I said.

"Mom died two days ago......." I said, "Courtney but I-" he started.

"I don't want to hear it...dad once again you let me down....you weren't here when I needed you" I said raising my voice,

Sam's pov
We didn't really leave them we were hearing every word and watching every movement.

Courtney's pov
"I don't think you understand...dad, I watched her die....I watched that green bar on the monitor drop and move to red....and I watched the numbers drop to zero" I said.

He closed his eyes, "Courtney I'm so sorry...I...I want to introduce you to someone" he said almost breaking into tears.

"Jessie!" He called, a girl about 15 or 16 with kind of long brown and blonde hair. She was pretty and kind of reminded me of someone.

"Courtney... This is Jessie.." He said, "and....?" I asked.

"She's...you're..sister" he said. "What?" I asked as my eyes filled with tears.

I blinked a few times, I was about to break... Break into a million pieces.

"Courtney..I know you.." He said, "how is this even possible?" I asked.

I tear slid down my cheek, "you told me she died!" I screamed.

"She's your half sister...." He said, "what..." I said confused. Then I knew it... But I couldn't believe it.

"Let me get this straight, you cheated on my mom....and then you made it look like she had the baby and then told me she died....and kept it a secret all this time?" I said.

He nodded slowly.

I started to cry, I out my fingers through my hair. I tried to breathe but I couldn't I was crying so hard.

"How could you do this to me?" I said in between breaths. "Did mom know?" I asked.

He nodded, "that's why you split up" I said.

"Why?" I asked, "Courtney I am so sorry" he said.

"I don't want to hear it!! I'm so done! I'm done with all of this! All of these secrets and these lies....dad....I am so...angry and mad and sad and I hate you right now!" I screamed.

Tears streamed down my face and that's when I broke.

I ran upstairs past Sam,Ashley, and Britney laying on the floor.

I slammed my door.

Sam's pov
I looked at Ashley, we were so speechless we could talk. We slowly went downstairs, "Sam you have to help me.." He started.

"I'm sorry... I think you should go" I said. He nodded and took Jessie and left.

"What just happened?" I asked.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like it!!! Please comment and vote!!!