New Me

Courtney's pov
I woke up the next morning and I started getting ready for school while unpacking my suitcases.

I was deciding what to do with my hair. I ran my fingers through my hair and then got an idea.

I opened the right corner drawer and pulled out a comb and scissors. I combed out my hair and took the scissors and cut my hair.

I didn't cut much just 1 and a half inch but it was a lot for me. It made me feel like I was starting fresh. I left my hair natural and put on a black shirt with lace at the top on and Jean shorts.

I put on a cute long necklace and put a little concealer.

I went downstairs and my mom was making another gross smoothie, there is something wrong her.

I grabbed a granola bar "bye mom!" I said while the blender was still on. She waved and I grabbed my bag and went to my car.

I drive to school with my favorite song playing. When I got inside Ashley and Britney and Sam were waiting at my locker.

Sam grabbed my waist and pulled we close. He put his lips on mine. It was a long kiss, when we broke away I was surprised. "Wow" I said, he kissed my cheek.

"We are so glad you decided to stay" Ashley said. I smiled, "me too" I said.

I twirled "so...." I asked. Ashley got her investigating face on. "Something is different" she said looking at me.

I nodded, "new top?" Britney asked. I shook my head. There was silence, Ashley gasped "omg your hair!" She said.

I laughed, "you cut your hair?" Sam asked. I nodded "just an inch and a half" I said.

My hair was now a little above the middle of my back. "I love it" Ashley said "thanks" I said.

Just then the bell rang, we said goodbye to each other and went to class.

Sam's pov
After school Ashley, Britney, and I met in the hallway. "Okay so operation Courtney's birthday party, how's it going?" Ashley asked. Courtney's birthday is tomorrow and we are doing a surprise party.

"Good, I'm going to the store today to get decor" Britney said. "Everyone on the guest list is coming" I said.

"Okay and I'm getting food today" Ashley said.

"So who is keeping Courtney busy?" Britney asked. "I am, I'm taking Courtney shopping after school tomorrow" Ashley said.

"So how are we on gifts?" I asked, "well my gift is the trip to the mall because I'm buying her whatever she wants" Ashley said.

"I'm getting her a gift card" Britney said raising one eyebrow. "Yes Courtney is going to love it!" Ashley said.

"So Sam what are you getting Courtney?" She asked. "It's a surprise" I said.

I got her a necklace with our initials chained together with a gold heart in the middle and there are words written inside.

After our meeting we split up.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like it!!! Please comment and vote!!!!