Come Explore With Me

Courtney's pov

When I woke up it was around 10. I sat up slowly so I wouldn't wake up Sam. I looked out the window and heard some laughing. Jessie, Ashley, and Britney were laying on their towels under a umbrella.

I smiled and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and slipped on a loose pink tank top with some ripped jean shorts and left my hair down.

I walked downstairs and made myself a cup of coffee. I sipped it as I walked out onto the patio. my bare feet touched the warm sand and I walked over to the girls.

"Hey Courtney" they all said, I smiled. "Where's Sam?" Britney asked. "He's sleeping" I said sitting down on the sand. Britney had her laptop on her lap.

"Soo we were all thinking of going hiking" she said. "That sounds fun" I said. "Yeah so there's this really cool island that has lagoons and these huge cliffs and you can take a boat over there and they give you a map and you can do anything you want, we can swim and have a picnic" she said.

"Let's do it!" I said, they squealed and I laughed. Everyone went inside and started to get ready. I went upstairs and crawled onto Sam. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me. "come on get up, we're talking a boat to an island and going hiking and swimming" I said.

He nodded, he sat up a little and kissed me. I smiled in between kisses and pulled away. I got up and went through my suitcase and grabbed a swim suit. Sam went into the bathroom so I changed.

The swim suit was black, the top had two bands that went around me back. It was one of my favorites. I put my shorts on but I just kept my top off so it was just my swim suit top. I quickly French braided my hair and grabbed a black backpack and put a change of clothes inside, sunscreen, and my water bottle.

I went down stairs and I saw Ashley making some food. "Where'd you get the food?" I asked. "Oh this morning we went to the market down the street" she said.

Britney came out and had a backpack in her hands. She put all the food inside. Jessie came out and Sam came down in a tank top, swim trunks, and sunglasses.

We all went to the car, "Can I drive?" I asked. Sam tossed me the keys. I started to drive and Sam pulled out his phone and took pictures of me. I laughed and reached my hand over to his phone and tried to grab it.

He kept taking pictures of me but I just laughed and kept driving. Ashley was directing me where to go.

We finally got down to the beach to this little hut with numerous boats and people by it.

We all go out and Ashley went to get us a boat. When she came back she had a key and a map.

"Ok so the guy said that one of us can drive the boat up there and we can explore using the map" she said.

He all nodded, "Sam can you drive a boat?" Ashley asked. He smiled "of course" he said.

We walked down to our assigned boat and piled in. Sam started the engine and looked at the controls. He had no idea what he was doing.

He pulled down the lever slowly and began to back up. When he backed up he put it in drive and then we started to move.

I could see the island in the distance and it was big. We finally reached the island and we parked the boat on the sand.

We got out and saw a few people head in a couple different direction. Ashley picked the way, we started in a forest.

It looked like a rain forest, there were big canopy trees and colorful flowers. We walked for a while and asks took some pictures of us.

I was now on Sam's back and we got through the trees and then a big lagoon was in front of us.

It had the clearest water I had ever seen. I hopped down from Sam's shoulders and stared at the water.

I took off my backpack, sunglasses and my shorts. "You guys coming?" I asked and then jumped into the water.

It was so warm, Sam cannonballed into the water and swam towards the waterfall. We went behind the water fall and he kissed me.

We heard a few more splashes and came out behind the waterfall. We swam in the water for a while until we decided to keep going.

We walked and walked and returned to the beach and had our picnic. We were all hungry so I grabbed some food and quickly ate it.

Sam pointed to a cool looking cliff, "we should jump" he said. "What no way!" We all said.

"Oh come on" he said, "Courtney?" He asked. I rolled my eyes "fine but how do we get up there?" I asked.

"Look there's a path leading up to it" he said pointing to the path.

We started up on the path and finally reached the cliff.

We walked to the end but images of me slipping on the rock into the ocean flashed before me.

I stepped back, Sam looked at me. "Courtney you can do it" he said. I stepped back to the edge and looked down and gulped.

He grabbed my hand, "we'll do it together" he said. "1...2...3!" He said and then we jumped.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like it!!! Please comment and vote!!!!