New Couple

Courtney's pov

I fluttered my eyes open and realized Sam's arms were around me, I twisted around so I could see if he was awake.

He opened his eyes and smiled, "morning" he said in a sleepy voice. I smiled and then stretched my arms, Sam's legs were wrapped around mine and he had his arms on me.

He kissed my forehead as I looked out the window. I sat up quickly "what time is it?!" I said, I looked at the clock, it was 9:30 "crap!" I said. I ran my fingers through my hair and Sam sat up, he started to laugh "are you laughing?" I said. He laughed harder and then I started to laugh. He looked at me with his brown eyes and kissed me.

I pulled away "no, Sam we can't do this now, we have already missed 1st period and I NEED a shower" I said.

"Well we both need to take a shower and since you want to get to school so quickly it would only be smart to take one shower..together" he said smiling.

I laughed "seriously" I said, "come on it makes sense" he said grabbing my hand. "Fine" I said, I got up and went inside the bathroom.

I started the shower and stepped in, the hot water hit my back. I heard the door open and Sam stepped in the shower. He came closer and kissed me. Yeah, blah blah!

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I put my hair up in a bun and that's when Sam stepped out and put a  towel around his waist. I fixed my hair and he came up behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

I had a face and he made a face back. I laughed and he kissed my neck. He stopped and then went downstairs to get dressed.

Picked out some black high waisted shorts, and a gray crop top. I left my hair down and then slipped my converse on.

I went downstairs and Sam was waiting. He kissed my cheek and then we walked out to my car together.

When we got to school we walked inside and no one was in the halls. Sam and I split up and went to our lockers.

I am so glad Sam and I don't have the same class this period because that would be so weird with us both walking in late if you know what I mean.

I walked into class and all eyes were on me. I handed my note to my teacher. I took a seat next to Ashley and Britney.

They looked at me weirdly as I took out my notebook.

After class I went to my locker and Ashley and Brittney sped walked over to me. "Sooo....why were you late" they both cooed.

I looked at them and then I knew "you told her didn't you" I said shoving a book in my locker. Ashley smiled, "I think it's cute, you guy guys are cute" Brittney.

Sam came up behind me and kissed my cheek. Then I heard a camera. Ashley took a picture, "can I post this on my Instagram? Please" she said.

I looked at Sam "sure we can tell people right?" He said and I nodded. I grabbed my books and walked to my next class.

It was finally lunch and Ashley posted the photo and every girl was sitting at Ashley, Britney's and my table.

They were asking all sorts of questions. I looked over where Sam was sitting and all the guys were crowded around him.

After all the girls finally backed away I could finally talk to my best friends.

"So where were you this morning?" Britney asked wiggling her eyebrows. I picked up my fork and played with my Mac and cheese as my cheeks started to get red.

"Oh no you didn't!" She said sitting back laughing. "Shhh" I said, Ashley widened her eyes.

"So did you?" Ashley asked, I didn't answer "oh come on Courtney!" Britney pleaded.

"Fine we did, but it's not a big deal" I said, "oh my god it's not the first time is it?!" Britney said.

"Would you be quiet" I said laughing, "wow" Ashley said. I blushed "you guys are so CUTEEEEE" they said together.

I laughed as I got up and threw my Mac and cheese away.

Sam's pov
I was finally alone with my closest friends "so did you do it" Zac asked. I stayed quiet while taking a sip of water.

"You did didn't you?" He said, my friends smiled and laughed. "So I know you had a thing with Ashley but I sort of like her" Ryan said.

"Ryan that relationship is totally over go ahead go ask her out" I said. He looked over to where Ashley was sitting and then he got up.

Courtney's pov
Ashley stood up and then I saw the boys stand up. Ryan was heading over here, he stopped in front of Ashley.

Ashley looked up at him "hey Ashley....I was wondering......if you wanted to...go out with me" he said.

"I'd love to" she said smiling, Zac Britney's boyfriend came over and walked Britney out of the cafeteria. Ashley and Ryan walked out and Sam stood in front of me.

"So did you tell all your friends about us?" Sam said looking at my lips. "Yes, and stop that!" I said laughing.

"Stop what?" She said smiling and grabbing my waist. "Looking at my lips" I said, "well I want to kiss you" he said taking my hand.

I laughed as we walked out together.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! I hope you like it!!!!!! Please vote and comment and read and follow my second account with jedigrimes  called barrytheflxsh

Follow
singactstage
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic