Water

Courtney's pov
After school I walked to my car, Sam was waiting. I got in the car and back out. We started to drive and I turned up the music.

Love yourself was on "oh my god I hate this song" he said. All the more reason to turn it up. I turned it up and I put the top down and grabbed my sunglasses.

I started to sing loudly and I laughed as Sam covered his ears.

Sam's pov
Courtney was singing so badly but I knew she was just doing it to annoy me. When she put his sunglasses on it was like she was a completely different person. When we stopped at a stoplight she started tapping the steering wheel.

"Hey I have an idea lets go to the beach" I said.
"What" she said. "Come on it will be fun and it's only 5 minutes away" I said.

She gave me a face "come on" I said. "Fine" she said, we drove all the back to the house to change.

I quickly changed into my swim trunks and grabbed my sunglasses. Courtney came down in a black bikini strapless swimsuit and had a sort of white shawl over it.

She had her sunglasses on and her keys and her phone in her hand. She looked amazing. "Ready?" She said, "yup" I said adjusting my shirt.

When we got to the beach it was about 5:00 and it was Friday so it didn't matter. We set our towels out on the sand and I took off my shirt.

She was looking at my abs. "Like what you see?" I joked she smiled and pushed me. She took off her shawl and put her hair in a bun.

She laid on the towel and looked at the waves. "Come on" I said getting up. Offering my hand, she grabbed my hand and I pulled her up.

We ran to the ocean, I dove in and she walked in. I splashed her and then she splashed back. She laughed and so did I.

After a while of being in the water we got out and decided to go home. The wind swirled her her hair and she laughed, her amazing laugh and her smile was the best.

I just still couldn't figure out why she won't admit it.

Courtney's pov
When we got home we walked inside the dark house. There was a note on the counter "be back soon to Sam's mom out shopping" it said.

"Okay I'm going to go to bed" I said, "goodnight" I said "goodnight" he said.

I turned and walked up the stairs, I shut my door behind me and jumped on my bed. I started to bite my lip and that means I'm happy. Ugh why do I have to be so happy when I'm around him?

I got up and changed into something comfy and scrolled through Instagram. Ashley texted me and asked if her and Britney could come over and swim tomorrow.

I thought about it then I replied "sure be there at 12"

I turned out my light and drifted to sleep.

I woke up hearing the shower? I sat up and saw my bathroom door was closed and the water was running. "Ugh Sam" I said silently. I got up and went downstairs.

Sam's mom had to work today even though it was a Saturday. My mom is usually at the store buying food for me and now Sam at this time of day.

I realized it was 11ish. I quickly ate breakfast and as I was going up the stairs Sam walked down with a towel around his waist again. "Seriously we have to keep seeing each other like this" I said.

He smirked "you like it and you know it" he said turning and walking away. I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs.

I put on my maroon push up bra top and bottoms. I did my hair in a cute messy bun and grabbed my cool shawl.

I liked wearing it because I didn't want Sam looking at me in my bathing suit while I walk around the house.

I went downstairs, Sam was sitting in the bar stool eating my Cheerios again.

"Why are you dressed like that" he said, "my friends are coming over to swim" I said.

His eyes popped open "really" he asked slyly. "Sam please can you just stay inside please I'm begging you" I said.

"Yeah whatever" he said, I went outside and set out some towels.

"Courtney!" Britney called from the back gate.

I let them in "hey" I said, they set their bags on chairs and pulled off their sundresses. I took off my shawl and started to get in.

I swam to the deep end and waited for Ashley and Britney. I heard a door being opened, it was Sam he was shirtless and shearing his swim trunks.

"Hello ladies, Courtney" he said looking at me. I started to tap the water with my finger.

Sam dove into the pool and came up beside me. "What do you think you're doing" I said.

"So I figure since you won't admit you want me I'm going to crash your girls day" he said. He swam to the steps and got out.

Ashley was looking at him like he was a god. I raised one eyebrow no way this is happening.

I got out and Britney and I talked while Sam laid on a chair with his hands behind his head drinking some cold lemonade.

Ashley could not peel her eyes away from him.

It was about 5 and Britney and Ashley were about to go home. I was picking up and I said goodbye to Britney but I didn't know where Ashley was.

I walked over to the gate and was about to turn the corner when I saw Sam and Ashley kissing. I walked back and leaned on the wall.

A tear slid down my face, I threw the towels on the ground and ran into the house.

I slammed my door and slid down on the side of my bed. Another tear slid down my face and onto my leg.

I heard a knock "go away" I said. Sam opened the door "hey....are you okay?" He asked.

"Sam leave me alone" I said, he came in and sat in front of me. I quickly wiped the new tear that formed.

"Sam I know you kissed Ashley" I said looking at him.

I can not BELIVE this he started smiling. "I knew it! You are jealous" he said.

"Sam please.....tell me you didn't just kiss her to make me jealous" I said looking at the ground.

"Yeah I did but what's the big deal" he said. "I stood up "you really shouldn't have done that" I said.

"Why" he asked I looked around the room tapping my finger on my leg.

He started to laugh "oh my god, Ashley likes me doesn't she and you like me too" he said laughing.

"Sam, go" I said "I-" he started "go" I said.

He left the room and I fell on my bed.

----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like it!!!!! Please comment and vote!!!!!!

Follow
jedigrimes
singactstage
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
barrytheflxsh
LefebvreSophie
skysolobros