Blood

Courtney's pov
I ran and ran until I slammed myself into my car. I started to cry, I opened my car door. Tears streamed down my face and I leaned my head back.

I turned the car on and drove even though I was crying. I got to my neighborhood but the tears filled my eyes I looked down and cried.

Then suddenly everything stopped and I saw my car was smashed into a tree. I got out of the car and fell to the ground. The same tree where Scarlet died.

I clutched my shoulder, there was blood trickling out of the fresh cut wound.

I cried harder but I got up and went inside the house. I went up to my bedroom and I collapsed on my bed crying.

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I sat up and winced, I touched my shoulder. There was blood on my shirt and a few drops on my bed.

The cut was still open and I think there was a piece of glass in it. I grabbed my phone and texted Ashley and Britney to come over.

I walked to the bathroom, my face was red and puffy. My hair was a mess and there was blood all over my shirt.

I had the worst headache and I couldn't think straight. The doorbell rang, I heard footsteps and Ashley and Britney came running upstairs.

"Courtney!" The yelled, I looked at them. "Courtney!!" My mom yelled up to me.

I froze my mom came running up too. "Is that your car outside in that tree!!?" She yelled. Ashley and Britney ran to the window.

"What happened?!" They said, I started to cry. "Honey why do you have blood all over you?!" My mom said.

I sat down and they all sat down with me, "Sam cheated on me, he kissed another girl" I said with tears falling down my cheek.

"That son of a..." Ashley said, my mom looked at Ashley. I felt something wet on my finger. It was a drop of blood. I touched my nose, I felt blood. I ran to my bathroom, blood poured out of my nose into the sink.

"Honey what happened?" She asked, "I don't know" I said.

"You need a doctor" Ashley said, "no I don't" I said. I took my shirt off which revealed my white tank top. I grabbed a wash cloth quickly and wiped the blood away.

I closed my eyes in pain, "honey there's glass in your cut, you need a doctor" she said.

"No it's fine I can get it out" I said, I looked at the piece of glass that was wedged in the cut. I touched the glass, it really hurt.

I pulled the piece of glass out and threw it in the sink. My eyes filled with tears, then my nose started bleeding again.

"Honey I have to go to work, I'm going to be late" she said. "Mom it's okay go I'll be fine" I said holding my nose up.

"Yeah we will take care of her" Ashley said. I nodded, my mom left and Ashley looked at me. "He is going to pay for what he did to you" she said.

"Right now I need a shower and a bandage and some food" I said. "Okay Courtney take a shower and Britney will get you some food and I will get you your bandage" she said.

I nodded silently, I turned on the shower and shut the door. I took my bloody clothes off and put the in a pile. The warm water hit my skin and I felt relaxed.

When I got out of the shower I put on a pink tank top and some nike shorts. I walked out and Britney had some food laying on my bed and Ashley was holding a bandage.

She got up and wrapped it around my arm carefully. I sat down on my bed and started to eat.

Then I heard a car door shut, we ran to the window. It was Sam, "we'll deal with him" they said.

I watched out the window.

Sam's pov
Ashley and Britney walked out, I walked to them. "Look I need to talk to her" I said. The Ashley took her hand and slapped my cheek.

"You son of a bi*ch" she said, I looked up at them. "Please I need to talk to her" I said. "I don't think she wants to talk to you" Britney said.

Then Ashley looked up at the window above, Courtney was standing there then she left the window.

The door opened and Courtney came out. I noticed she had a bandage around her arm.

Courtney's pov
I looked at Sam "Courtney I'm sorry" he said. "Sorry isn't going to fix it" I said.", "Sam, you cheated on me!" I said.

"Courtney I was drunk it was one kiss and I didn't know what I was doing" he said. I looked away from him.

"Do you know what I did when I saw you and..her?"I asked him. "I went to my car crying my heart out and I drove home......and I crashed my car into that tree, Sam that's the same tree that your sister crashed her car into and died" I said.

"You took those pills, the ones that your sister took and she died because of them" I said.

"I was being stupid and I shouldn't have taken the pills....its just......I don't know if I can ever forgive myself for this" he said.

"Well my mom forgave herself but my dad didn't forgive my mom and looked where he ended up" I said.

Then I felt a drop of blood fall, I looked down and saw a drop on the concrete. I touched my nose, I looked back at Ashley and Britney.

"Courtney are you okay what happened?" He asked. I ran towards the house and Sam ran after me. We went in the house and I fell on the floor.

"Courtney" Ashley said as she bent down to help me up. My head was killing me, they set me on a chair.

I looked at my bandage, it was completely bloody. Ashley unwrapped it, blood trickle down my arm and Sam grabbed paper towels.

I felt dizzy "she need a doctor!" Sam said. They nodded and then I passed out.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like it!!!!!!!! Please comment and vote!!!!!