Dad

Courtney's pov
"Dad?" I said, "Courtney" he said. "Wow.... It's been a while" he said. "Yea" I said ruffling my hair with my hand.

"Honey I want us to catch up.....lets meet somewhere" he said. "Okay" I said, "how about at Starbucks in an hour"he said.

"Yeah" I said, "see you then" he said hanging up. I held my phone in my hands and stared at the wall in front of me.

I got up and went downstairs. "You okay?" Sam asked.

I nodded "yeah" I put a fake smile on my face. He grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek. I giggled, he laughed as he spinned me around.

He moved a piece of my hair out of my face and my arm touched his muscles. He kissed me passionately and then broke away.

"I should probably get going" he said, "okay" I said. He ate the last bite of pancake and left. I went upstairs and picked out a short sleeve maroon blouse. I put on some jeans, sandals and did a French braid.

I put a little makeup on and a necklace. I grabbed my wallet and my phone.

I got into my car and drove to Starbucks. When I got out of the car I sighed I can't believe I'm really doing this I thought. I walked in and ordered a coffee. Then my dad walked in and sat down. I sat down I front of him.

"Courtney...wow you have really grown up" he said looking at me. I half smiled, "how have you been?" He asked. "Good" I said, "your mom told me you have a boyfriend" he said.

My head popped up "wait you've talked to mom?" I said. "Yeah I thought she told you I was in town" he said.

I shook my head, "well anyway....what's his name" he said changing the subject. "Sam" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Are you guys pretty serious?" He asked. Okay this was getting so weird. "Why am I here?.....because I know it's not to talk about my boyfriend" I said.

He sighed "Courtney I bought a house in California" he said.

"Dad you already have a house" I said, "I'm moving to California.....and I want you...to come with me" he said.

I almost spit out my coffee when he said that.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! Sorry for the short chapter I'm saving the best part for the next chapter!!! Please comment and vote!!!!!