Forgiveness

Courtney's pov
When we got home Sam and I did our homework and ate Chinese food for dinner. "So what do you want to do?" I asked finishing my food. "Well-" "no Sam! Something else" I said half laughing. "Lets watch a movie" I said.

"And-" he started "no we are only watching a movie" I said getting up and picking out a movie. "What should we watch?" I asked, "you pick because if I pick you are not going to watch it" he said smiling.

"Okay let's watch the Fault in Our stars" I said inserting the disk. I grabbed the remote and set it up. The movie started and I could already feel Sam's stare on me. I looked at him"what?" I asked.

He touched my cheek and crashed his lips on mine. I fell back on to the couch and Sam got on top of me, he pressed his body on me and touched my back. I put my hand on his neck, just as he was about to take off my shirt the doorbell rang. Sam stopped "I can not BELIVE I let you do that" I said laughing as Sam pulled himself off of me. "You can't resist me" he said, I smiled and got up. I fixed my hair and my shirt and opened the door.

Ashley was standing in front of me, "hey Ashley" I said loud enough for Sam to hear it. "Can I come in" she asked, I hesitated "sure" I said. She walked in "hey Ashley" Sam said getting up and walking towards her.

"I have something to tell you" Ashley started, "I know you two are dating" she said. I looked at Sam, "how do you-" I said. "I saw you guys kissing in the parking lot" she said looking down.

"Ash" I said "just hear me out first" she said. "I'm forgive you, Sam and I were never meant to be, we had nothing in common. But Courtney I've seen the way he looks at you and the way you look at him. I know that you had a really tough time with your dad leaving and I think you are the most amazing person ever because when I liked Sam in middle school you liked him too and every day you listened to me go on and on about him when you felt the same way. Most girls would have competed for him or we would have turned on each other but you didn't" she said.

"You're not mad?" I asked, "I'm not mad, I'm happy for you and I like someone else now" she said.

"Just one question, why did you kiss me?" She asked. "I...was trying to make Courtney jealous" Sam said sighing. She nodded and opened the door and left.

"Wow she took that well" Sam said walking back to the living room. "Yeah she did" I said.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys so for the next couple of chapters will be short!!! I hope you like it!!!! Please vote and comment!!!

Follow
jedigrimes
singactstage
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
barrytheflxsh
LefebvreSophie
skysolobros