Hawaii

Courtney's pov

When I woke up it was 10 am and our flight is leaving at 1 pm. I quickly got up and picked out some leggings and a t shirt.

I left my hair down and I started to pack the rest of my things. After I pack everything away I went downstairs. Jessie had her door shut so I decided I would go to Ashley's house and see how her packing is doing.

Let my just tell you it wasn't, Ashley was asleep and her alarm was going off like crazy and there was no suitcase to be found.

I ran over to the alarm and switched it off. "Ashley!" I yelled, she jumped up. Then she looked at me.

"Have you not started packing?" I asked her. She had an innocent smile on her face. "Sorry I was really tired last night and I fell asleep" she said.

"Come on, get dressed" I said, she got up and started getting dressed while I grabbed her suitcase out of the closet.

I grabbed some shorts and some shirts and bathing suits. When Ashley came back from the bathroom she approved and added a few things.

Then she put the rest of the things she needed. When we were done it was 11 and we were meeting at my house at 11:30.

I grabbed Ashley's suitcase and stuffed it in my car and drove to my house.

When I got there Britney was sitting on the couch. "Hey where have you been?" She asked. "Sorry I had to check on Ashley and help her pack" I said looking at Ashley.

I went over to Jessie's door and I knocked. She opened the door fully dressed with her suitcase by her feet.

"Jessie's ready!" I called back to them. She smiled and walked out.

Then Sam came through the door. He kissed my forehead. "Everyone ready?" He asked.

We all nodded, "Sam my suitcase is upstairs can you help me bring it down?" I asked.

He nodded and walked upstairs with me. He grabbed my suitcase and kissed my nose and then I followed him downstairs.

We loaded all of our things into the car and Sam drove the car to the airport.

When we got to the airport we all got lunch and headed to our gate. When it was time to board we got on the plane.

Sam and Jessie sat next to me and across the isle was Ashely, Britney and some other person.

It was about an 8 hour flight so I rented a few movies and Sam watched them with me, but half way through the second movie I fell asleep on Sam's shoulder.

When I woke up Sam was moving his shoulder to try and wake me up. I groaned "we're here!" Jessie squealed.

When we got off the plane it was like 9 pm and we were all really tired.

We grabbed our bags and then we had to get the car Sam had rented. It was a jeep.

When I saw it I looked at Sam "of course you got a jeep" I said. He laughed and we all piled in.

The air was super warm and humid and the jeep didn't have any windows. Jessie sat in open back with the bags and Adam drove.

"Ahhhh it's so pretty" Ashley said. We all laughed and enjoyed the scenery.

We drove through the darkness until we got a house. we all hopped out and ran around the house to the ocean. We screamed and laughed. I ran towards the waves, my feet hit the water.

We splashed around for a while in the darkness until we all got tired and unpacked the car. Their were three bedrooms so Ashley and Britney shared one and Sam and I shared one and then Jessie had her own.

I dropped my bags and crawled onto the bed.Sam set his stuff down and pulled the covers back. I slid under them and Sam wrapped his arms around me.

I then fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like it!!! please comment and vote!!!!!