The Secret Sister

Courtney's pov

"Wait you have a sister?!" I said, "yea...are you hungry?" He said getting up and walking out of the room.

I ran after him, "Sam" I said. He went into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"I don't get it why didn't you tell me about her?" I asked stopping. He looked up at me with his brown eyes and then looked behind me.

I turned around and there she was the girl I saw him hugging.

She smiled at me, she had dark eyeliner on, a lose tank and some short black shorts. "Hi I'm Scarlet" she said.

I looked at Sam and he didn't have a smile on his face. I looked at her, "hi I'm Courtney" I said.

"So are you his girlfriend?" She asked, Sam slammed the fridge with a two bottles of water in his hand and looked at Scarlet.

"Yeah" I said quietly, "Courtney" Sam said motioning me over. We walked out to the back door and sat down at the table on the grass.

"What was that all about? And you never answered my question" I said.

Sam was being really weird, his hands were in fists and his vain was popping out of his neck.

"Courtney...... My sister isn't who you think she is" he said running his fingers through his short hair.

"What do you mean she seems really nice" I said.

"Well she's not......the reason I never told you about my sister is because she is....an alcoholic and she does drugs" he said.

There was silence "Sam..I didn't-" I started. "It's okay, you didn't know because I didn't tell you" he said.

"So how....did she get like this?" I asked. Sam sighed "when my dad died it was really hard for all of us but mostly hard for Scarlet, so she and my mom got into huge fights and one night it stopped and she didn't come home, she came home at 4 in the morning and was high on who knows what, so that happened and then she dropped out of high school and took her car and drove to Tennessee" he said.

"I haven't seen her for two years and I feel like I don't even know her anymore" he said.

"Did you ever get her into therapy?" I asked, "we tried but the therapist always told us she never came to the appointment and when we brought her she would take a drug or something to get out of it" he said.

"She's trying to be involved in my life now that she's back but she just doesn't get it.....I'm different, I have you, and she hasn't been here for two years" he said.

"I'm so sorry Sam" I said looking at him. "I'm sorry....for dumping this on you like that" he said.

"You were telling the truth" I said smiling. He smiled and stood up, he took my hand and pulled me up. He pulled me to him and I hugged him.

"Can I walk you home" he said looking at me. "Of course" I said, he kissed me and and held my hand.

We walked and talked until we got to my house and it was late.

He kissed my cheek and we said goodnight.

Sam's pov

I walked home and it was pretty late. When I got home I went up to my room and scrolled through my Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.

I heard a knock and looked up, it was Scarlet. "Hey.....so how was the trip?" She asked. I nodded "it was fun" I said blankly.

"Good....Courtney seems nice...I can tell you really like her" she said.

"Yea" I said, she nodded and went back to her room. I really didn't want to talk to Scarlet because I knew that if I did I would start a fight and yell and scream at her.

But the truth was I really wanted to scream and yell at her for leaving me and not coming back for two years.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!! I hope you like it!!!! Please vote and comment!!!

Follow
jedigrimes
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
barrytheflxsh
sml71402
skysolobros