Crying

Courtney's pov
I woke up and it was about 8 am. I didn't sleep at all last night, the scene replayed in my head like a broken cd.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I moved into a position where I could sit on the bed. I took off my shirt which revealed my tank top and I slipped into some nike shorts.

I think Sam heard me cause when I fast walked out of the room he started to get up and go after me.

I went down the stairs and slowly stepped off the last one and stared at the kitchen.

I could hear Sam's footsteps behind me. This house just reminds me of her.

I clenched my fist and stepped onto the cold wooden floor. I walked slowly to the kitchen and I could feel Sam watching my every move.

I touched the cold counter, I looked up and down. I barely blinked while looking a round the kitchen.

A tear silently fell from my my right eye. Sam was behind me. "Courtney.." He said, I turned towards him.

Then Sam turned around and saw Ashley and Britney walking down the stairs.

I went towards the back door and went outside.

I could feel Sam near me, "Courtney.... You need to talk to us...or at least eat something?" he said.

There was silence "Court-" he started but I cut him off.

"Sam I just lost my mom...I don't want to eat or talk right now" I said turning towards him.

Sam's pov
I went back to where Ashley and Britney were standing. "I'm really worried about her" I said.

"So are we..last night I woke up and I saw Courtney with her eyes wide open.....she didn't sleep at all last night" Britney said.

I rubbed my head, "have you guys called her dad yet?" I asked, "yeah I left him 6 messages" Ashley said.

"This is bad" I said, "I know" they said together.

We all walked over to Courtney who was staring out at the horizon.

Ashley touched her arm "hey Courtney why don't we get something to eat or take a shower?" She asked.

Courtney shook her off and went back inside. "No...I don't want to eat or talk or take a shower..ok?" She said.

"Okay I don't want to talk because I will explode and I will cry and I'll never stop" she said.

"My mom is gone, my dad isn't here and I have no frickin clue what to do right now" she said tearing up.

A tear fell from her cheek and then she fell to the floor. She started to cry, I went towards her.

"Courtney it's okay I can help you if you just talk to me" I said.

"How are you going to help me?!" She screamed. She got up and went upstairs.

I looked at Ashley and Britney and Ashley rubbed her face. I got up and took my phone out and dialed Courtney's dads number.

----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like it!!!! Please comment and vote!!!!