Graduates

Courtney's pov

A few weeks later I was finally caught up on school and Jessie is dating Dylan. It's so cute how Sam is so protective over Jessie.

I was doing really well in school and I finally had enough credits to graduate. Sam and I fixed up the house and we talked about using our tickets for Hawaii that my mom left for us after graduation.

I left my dad a few messages about graduation and I was inviting him to come. I though about for a while but Sam eventually got me to invite him even though I wanted nothing to do with him.

Not only did he not come to my mothers funeral, he didn't call or text. I guess I wasn't really surprised.

Today I was graduating with all of my friends.

I slipped on my cute dark blue dress and my heels. I curled my hair and do my makeup.

We were all going out to lunch before we have to be at school so I grabbed my cap and gown and went downstairs.

Sam kissed my cheek, "ready?" He asked. I nodded. Jessie was waiting in the car. Ashley and Britney were meeting us at the restaurant.

Sam drove us and when we got their I hugged Britney and Ashley.

We sat down and started talking and we talked about Hawaii.

"So this is it" I said, "yup I guess it is" Ashley said sighing.

After lunch we headed to the school. Parents were everywhere and everyone was finding their seats. The graduation was being held outside.

Sam helped me out my cap and gown on and when we were all ready we headed to our seats. The valedictorians gave their speeches and everyone cheered.

Then they started to call names and one by one everyone got their diplomas. When I heard my name I walked up and got my diploma. I looked at Sam and he smiled and winked at me.

I walked back to my seat and waited until everyone got their diplomas.

Once everyone did we all threw our hats in the air and we went to greet our parents.

I hugged Jessie and she hugged me back. Sam grabbed my waist and kissed me.

We all took cute pictures together and talked for a while.

They was a party being held outside at the school and everyone was dancing and having fun.

We all danced for a while and then we ate and danced some more. It was the best night ever.

It was super late and we finally all went home. Sam drove Jessie and I home and once we got upstairs to our bedrooms we immediately fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning I still had my dress on and my makeup was smeared in my face.

I took my dress off and took a hot shower. I blow dried my hair and put a little makeup on.

I put a cute sundress on and some jewelry. I walked down stairs and Ashley, Britney, Sam, and Jessie were sitting in the living room.

I slowly stepped off the stairs "did I miss something?" I asked.

Jessie got up and dragged me to the couch. I sat down and looked at the coffee table in front of me. The five tickets to Hawaii were laid out.

I looked up at them, "we think we should go....tomorrow" Sam said. I widened my eyes, "tomorrow?" I asked

They all nodded their heads, "I mean I guess" I said smiling. They all screamed and hugged me. We all laughed.

So we were going to Hawaii tomorrow. I was so excited. I walked upstairs and looked at my bed.

Sam was laying on my bed. I flopped down next to him. "So do we have somewhere to stay?" I asked.

"Yup, it's amazing you're going to love it" he said. "Can I see pictures?" I asked. "Nope it's a surprise" he said.

I frowned and he quickly kissed me.

Later we all had dinner together and started to pack for tomorrow.

When I had almost everything packed I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling until I eventually drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like it!! Please comment and vote!!!!!!