Getting Even

Courtney's pov

Then next day Ashley, Britney and I got right to work thinking about what we were going to do to get back at the boys.

We all sat down on the sand and started to brainstorm. "Oh my god! I got it!!!" Ashley said jumping up.

"Okay so when the guys are in their bedrooms Courtney will go into Zac's room, I will go into Sam's room, and Britney you will go in Ryan's room." She said excitedly.

We nodded and waited for her to continue. "So we will all pretend that we actually really love them and try and seduce them then once you are about to kiss him we all run out of the room and laugh" she said smiling.

"That's really good" Britney and I both agreed. "But that's not their real punishment! That have to sit in a chair outside and watch us dance around in our bras and underwear" she said.

"Seriously? Where did this Ashley come from?" I asked. "And if they stay in the chair the entire time they get one kiss tonight and then unlimited tomorrow, but if they don't none for tonight or tomorrow" she said.

"Ok let's do it!" Britney said, we all got up and talked everything through.

We winked at each other and went into the battlefield. I opened the door to Zac's bedroom and shut it abruptly behind me.

He looked at me, "um Courtney whatcha doin?" He said. "Have I ever told you how hot you are" I said.

I laughed inside but I kept the act together. "What?" He said confused, "Zac I secretly loved you" I said.

"Courtney I have a girlfriend and she is your best friend" he said. "I know but we don't have to tel anyone" I said.

Then I reached down for my shirt and pulled it off. I slipped my shorts off and Zac looked at me like I was crazy.

I got closer to him, "Courtney what are you doing?" He asked. "I think you know what I'm doing" I said. I got closer to him and he back up and I got closer until he backed up against the bed.

He got on it and laid down, "Courtney seriously we can't do this" he said. I got on top of him and I was trying so hard not to laugh.

I leaned in closer and closer and when I was like 2 inches from his lips I started to laugh. I laughed so hard and I got off of him and ran towards the door and opened it.

I ran out and so did Britney and Ashley in their bra and underwear and we collapsed to the ground laughing.

The boys all peeked their heads out of the door. "What the hell just happened?" That all asked.

We all kept laughing on the floor and the boys watched us.

"You guys totally fell for it!" We laughed, "wait was this a prank?!" They yelled.

"Yea!" We said I between laughing. Sam had his shirt off and he held out a hand and I took it. He pulled me up and I kept laughing.

Our lips were inches apart but I remembered the other part of the punishment. I laughed again and looked at Britney and Ashley.

"So now that you are in your attire maybe we should get back to reality" Sam said pulling me close.

"Sorry but no that was only half of the punishment" I said.

"You guys have to sit in chairs outside and watch us dance in our bra and underwear, and you have to look at us the whole time and you can't get up" Ashley said.

"Yeah and if you get up you don't get a kiss tonight or the next day but if you don't get up then you get one kiss and unlimited tomorrow" I said.

"Okay sure" they all said, "okay now go outside and sit in the chairs" Britney said.

"Why what are you doing?" Sam asked, "we have to change" I said walking towards Sam and I's bedroom. "What that's not fair" that said.

"Hey we make the rules" Ashley said, going into her bedroom.

I closed the door and phoebes my suitcase. I picked out a light pick bra with black lace on it and so matching underwear.

I walked out and Ashley and Britney were waiting for me. "Wow Courtney!" They said. I smiled and blushed.

We walked out and the guys watched us "oh no no no!" They said laughing.

Ashley played music and we danced for hours and hours until the guys were finally tired of it we gave them all their earned kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! Hope you like it!!!!! Please comment and vote!!!!

Follow
jedigrimes
singactstage
stasiaTasia
ADisneyFanatic
barrytheflxsh
sml71402
skysolobros