Decision

Sam's pov
I woke up thinking about Courtney. I got up and got dressed. I ate some breakfast which basically means find anything in the fridge and eat it.

I did some push ups and sit ups and lifted weights. After I was done I scrolled through Instagram.

Courtney's pov
I woke up and stared at my windows. I finally got up and put on long sleeve navy blue shirt,I put some Jean shorts on, and threw my hair up in a pony tail.

I went downstairs and started to make my self some breakfast. My mom came downstairs and poured herself some coffee.

"Courtney can you please put something else on and maybe comb your hair" she said touching my hair.

I pushed her hand away and sat down. "Why it's not like any one is going to be here" I said taking a bite of cereal. My mom looked away weirdly. I stood up "we don't right?" I asked, she looked at her watch and smiled like she was apologizing.

The doorbell rang, I starred at my mom and watched her as she opened the door. It was my dad, I shook my head put my hands up and walked towards the stairs.

"Courtney! Get back down here" she said, I froze and bit my lip.

I walked back downstairs, we all sat in the living room.

I slumped into the chair, and crossed my arms over my chest.

My mom and dad started to talk about me moving and I just listened. "Courtney I would really like it if you would come with me.....and it wouldn't be forever" he said.

"He's right Court, you can always come and visit and you have social media to keep you in contact with your friends" my mom said.

My mom didn't get it neither did my dad, sure I didn't want to leave my friends but I really didn't want to leave Sam.

The more and more they talked about it I wanted to go but when I thought of Sam I didn't want to go.

"What do you think?" He asked, I looked at him. "I don't know" I said, he sat back.

Just then the door opened and Sam walked in. He looked at me and I didn't make a move or have any emotion in my face.

My mom looked at me, "hey Courtney.." He said. "You must be Sam" my dad said.

"Yeah...um sorry who are you?" He asked. My dad looked at me, "I'm Courtney's dad" he said.

He looked at my mom "well I better get going.....Courtney....I'm leaving Monday....so make your decision before then " he said.

He left and I stared at the ground. I got up and grabbed Sam's hand.

I shut my door and pulled out my sweatshirt and slipped it on.

"Courtney, why is your dad here? Whats wrong?" He asked.

I sighed, "come on you can tell me anything" he said grabbing my waist.

I squirmed "Sam I'm not in the mood" I said. He let go and I sat on the bed.

He looked at me, "what aren't you telling me?" He asked. I looked down, "my dad....he wants me to move to California with him" I said.

There was silence, "and I think I might go" I said quietly.

He sat down next to me. "Oh" he said.

My door opened and my mom walked in. I looked at her, "I just walked into something didn't I?" She said.

I nodded "well..I was wondering if Sam would like to stay for dinner?" She asked.

"Yeah sure I'll stay" he said, he looked at me and then we both went downstairs.

After dinner I walked outside by the pool. Sam came out and stood beside me. I turned to him, "Sam just say the words, say the words and I won't go" I said.

He didn't look at me "I can't because you are going" he said. Then he looked at me, "I don't want to leave you" I said.

"I know" he said taking my hand. "We can still see each other" he said smiling.

I smiled "I love you" "I love you too" he said putting his arm around me.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like it!!!! Please comment and vote!!!!!