1. Can't You See?

Smut level: 0              Fluff level:6.7
Sorry if this is kind of short or badly written but this is my first one c:
___________________________
Dean had bought burgers from the local restaurant, Bobby's Burgers. He opened the door, rain pouring down behind him. As he stepped in, water sloshed around his feet and made a suction noise from his boots. He closed the door and removed the warm bag from under his coat, filled with a few burgers and a smaller container of fries.

"I'm home!" He called. "Sam?" Dean walked down the steps of the bunker and saw two shapes sitting on the couch. Sam and Cas were sitting, eating burgers (Bought from the same restaurant) and murmuring, laughing slightly when the other told a joke. "..What you guys doing?" Dean said, a warm/angry feeling building in his chest. Sam looked over and smiled.

"Oh, Dean! I went out and got burgers-...Oh. Oops." Sam put a hand on his neck and scratched, seeing the bag, and laughed a bit. Cas was finishing off the last of his burger.. Or, actually, burgers. "Sorry. I went out earlier. I guess we have leftovers.. Right?" He smiled again.

They are just being friendly.

He sighed, and sat down in a chair. "Well, I have a case. Two shifters have hostages held at the police station. A lot of officers have been killed. We need to go, now." Cas stood and walked towards the door.

"Let's go then." Cas said, eyes averting from Dean to Sam.

He likes him. It seemed as though Lucifer was whispering in his ear. He dismissed the thought. He stood and followed Sam and Cas out the door. They quickly got into the Impala and drove off, leaving tire tracks in the mud and water spewing everywhere. Once they arrived, Dean grabbed his dad's Colt, which was silver with an engraved side, and Sam grabbed an axe. What is he gonna do, chop their heads off?

Cas, however had his angel blade. They set off to the front doors. "Cas, wanna come with me?" Sam whispered, and he nodded.

He loves him, Dean Winchester. He was considering that the voice in his head WAS actually Lucifer. This time he saved the thought, and it would be locked on his mind throughout the night. At about twelve AM, the shifters had finally attacked. One tackled Dean and the other tackled Sam. After he had gotten a few scratches, he managed to get out of it's grasp and shoot it. The shifter fell to the floor and went limp. He turned to see if Sam was okay- and he was getting helped up by Cas. Dean Dean Dean, he loves him, can't you see? He sighed and shook his head. As they headed out, Sam had run into a busty blonde haired chick, and they hit it off quickly. Cas seemed to take notice. Dean thought nothing of it. They got into the Impala, and drove off. He looked in the rearview mirror and saw that Sam had a crumpled piece of paper in his hand.

In the early hours of the morning, Dean woke up to creaking sounds, and got up to investigate. Cas was standing in the living room, frozen, looking at the couch. Sam and the blonde haired chick were going on alright, and they were doing it hard. They didn't seem to notice Cas standing there. Suddenly, he turned around and rushed silently past Dean, and he turned to see the door close behind him slowly and quietly. Dean walked over and knocked on the door to where Cas "slept". He heard, it was almost too quiet to hear it, crying. He looked around and saw jumbled up clothes on the floor. It was Sam and the lady's clothes. He bent down and saw a bobby pin, which seemed to have been taken off during- he swallowed the bile back down his throat and picked it up, and approached the door. After a few clicks, he got the door open. The perks of being a Winchester.. He thought. The voice was gone. Dean saw Cas sitting on the middle of his bed, but he couldn't actually see him since there were two wings shielding his face. Dean took off his shoes and crawled onto the bed. The mattress sunk down from the extra weight.

"Cas?" He said, a bit worried, putting a hand on a wing. It tensed up and got tighter around his face. "Cas? It's just me. Hey, open up." He said gently, putting a hand behind the top wing and in front of the bottom wing and pushed them slowly apart. Cas had curled up into a ball, hands covering his face and he was shaking slightly. "Aw, Cas. God dammit. Are you okay?" He moved closer and wrapped his arms around him. He heard Cas muttering softly, and leaned closer to hear it.

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.." As he repeated it, his breathing got faster and the words got louder. Dean hugged him tighter and felt a pair of arms wrap around his neck. Cas's wings tightened around Dean's back, trapping them in a cocoon of damp warmth.

"I thought he loved me.." Cas murmured into Dean's neck, and he felt him relax.

"Sh, Cas, it's going to be okay. I'm here now." He comforted, putting his hands on Cas's face and staring into his eyes. They were glistening from tears. They stayed like that for about thirty minutes, just staring.

"Do you love me, Dean?" Cas asked, closing his eyes, letting out a shuddering breath. Dean smiled and the question made his heart flare up.

"I guess so, Cas. I guess so." He said, and kissed him softly. It was a long kiss, lasting for minutes. After pulling apart and resting his head on Cas's, he decided to stay. They undressed down to their boxers and got into the bed. Dean wrapped his arms around him and hugged him closer. He heard murmuring in his head. The voice was back.

You two are just being friendly.

He likes you.

He loves you, Dean Winchester.

Dean, Dean, Dean, he loves you, can't you see? The voice crooned softly, and faded off.

Down in hell, somewhere, was a cage. Lucifer was standing, arms and legs crossed. He smiled, grinning happily.

"They don't know what's coming."

And he pulled a small box from his pocket, tossing it up and down. On one throw, the box opened and out came a small, glittering object. It clattered to the floor. Lucifer bent down and stared at it. It was beautifully crafted, golden with a blue-green diamond embedded in it.

He knew it was the thing that Dean would give Cas someday.

It was an engagement ring.

___________________________
HOLY CRAP I CAN WRITE ONESHOTS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry I got a bit excited..

THE ENDING KILLED ME TO WRITE WHAT THE HECK

So yes I decided to get rid of my god cringe worthy fanfic and FOOKIN WRITE A ONESHOT BOOK because why not my friends

Uhh I don't know what to say now so I guess I will see you in a few days with the next one shot

Lucifer ships it