2.Constellations

Enjoy!

I think this is longer than the first one c: ________________________

It was a warm night at the bunker. Both brothers were researching on, well, monsters in general. The power had recently gone out, which caused the heater to turn off and somehow break, and it was sweltering inside. Sweat beaded up on Dean's forehead, and he took off his jacket, which seemed to not help at all. "Agh. Sammy, I can't handle this. I need to get outside." Dean said, flopping back in his chair. Sam sighed and put his forehead on the desk, thudding it over and over again.

"Go ahead without me," He groaned. "I'll just get a beer or something. Maybe grab some ice from the fridge.. Which should be melting, and throw it in the bathtub." Dean sighed and stood up, checking the time on his watch. It was about midnight, they had started to research at nine. That made since. He walked to the front door, opened it, and jogged outside, hit immediatley with a storm of heat. Dean walked to the Impala (It was searing hot, he could barely touch it), and got inside, turning on the AC and looking for something to listen to in the pile of discs on the passenger seat. One caught his eye, and he inserted it into the CD player.

Dun dun dun do do do do do

He bobbed his head alond to the beat as he approached the local park in the "neighborhood" that the bunker was in.

And another one gone, and another one go-
Dean slammed the door and the music shut off, then walked over to a pond. All he wanted to do was dive in, and since there wasn't anyone there at the time, that seemed like the best idea. But instead, he approached the bridge hanging over it. He stepped on and walked to about the halfway point, rested his hands on the railing and stared into the water. A lily pad floated slowly past, and he could see bugs darting around in the moonlight's reflection. Tiny white specks illuminated the pond, and for a second he believed that they were actually in it. He blinked, and in that milisecond a figure appeared beside him.

"Hello Dean," A deep voice said, "Why are you out here?" He turned to see Cas, standing there with his hands stuffed in his trenchcoat pockets. He sighed, leaning further on the railing.

"The power went out in the bunker. Its really hot in there. Came out to get fresh air." He explained, glancing at him. Out of the corner of his eye, Cas tilted his head and looked up at the sky.

"There are many constellations out today. Cetus, Aquarius, Pisces.." He listed off. Dean looked up and was greeted with an explosion of white, black, and blue. Stars were glittering all over the place, and the moon was not only a sliver, but huge and surrounded by small clusters of stars. He smiled at it, happiness (For the first time in months) swelling inside him. "Well.. how about you tell me where they are?" He asked, sliding closer. He realized that the heat was dying down to about a normal temperature and wind was picking up. Cas squinted and his eyes scanned the sky.

His eyes lit up and he motioned over them. "There, that is Aquarius." Dean, confused, craned his head and saw nothing. Cas sighed in impatience and went behind him, grabbed his shoulders, and started stepping back. "Do you see that bright star, right there? That is one of Aquarius's stars, Sadalmelik. And if you follow the outline.." He pointed at the star and went on from there. Dean followed his finger and found that it made a torso. Cas dropped his arm and looked over his shoulder at him. "It makes a body. Aquarius, see?"

Dean felt cold air brush past him, and he shivered. "Oh thank god, it's getting colder." He looked at Cas, whose eyebrows had crinkled in confusion.

"Isn't that a bad thing?" He asked.

Dean turned around and wrapped his arms around him. He was shaking slightly. The temperature had dropped quickly. He felt two feathered, warm things wrap around him. They suddenly were on the ground, sitting and leaning against the railing. Cas's black wings were wrapped around him and Dean put his head on his shoulder, burying his head in a wing before looking back up. They huddled (Or atleast Dean did) for warmth and stared up at the sky. Now Dean could make up two more shapes in the sky, a snake looking constellation and two swerving lines. "Hey Cas, which ones are those?" Cas's head snapped up, and he tilted his head.

"Those ones? The snake one-no, sea monster- is Cetus. The river is Eridanus."

Dean stared at him in silence. He watched as Cas saw him out of the corner of his eye and turn to look at him. "..What is it?" Cas asked, confused. Dean's eyes warmed and he smiled. He snuggled into him again.

"You do know that I love you, right?" Even before he got all of the words out, Cas had pressed his lips against Deans. He kissed back immediatley and felt Cas's wings tighten around his back. There was a rustling sound and they were on the couch in the bunker. It almost got serious until there was a sound of someone clearing their throat.

"Uh.. Guys. I fixed the AC."

Sam was standing behind them.

Suddenly he broke into a grin.

"Destiel is real... YES!" And he scurried off, tripping over the books on the floor and falling onto the ground, making a thud that would wake up the whole world.
___________________________
Okay that was fun to write

THANK God that I know a few constellations.. Or at least the water ones.
This needs to be at a thousand words.. COME ON WORD CHECKER.
Eight
Seven
Six
Five
Four
Three
Two
AAAAAAND
ONE!
C:
________________________