34. Never Ending Cuddles

Cuddles! Literally

Cuddles! Literally.
Surprise surprise they are dating in this one!
___________________________

Sunlight filtered through a half opened window, casting over a bed with two, close bodies draped in sheets. Cas and Dean had been on a rough hunt the last night. They both didn't feel like getting up.

Cas was sleeping besides him, pressed closely against him. Their legs were tangled, which made them unable to move at all. His arms were draped lazily around his neck. One hand would reach up to subconsciously play with his hair and the other rubbing gentle, pressurized circles into his neck.

Dean had both arms wrapped around his upper body, with his head buried into his shoulder. They were happy.

And then they were not.

Sam came sneaking into the room, with a pie in his hand. He had silly string in the other. Dean adjusted himself in his sleep, and his full face was visible to Sam now.

Splat.

Dean woke up to a strange, gooey substance on his face. "What the..." He mumbled groggily, peeling Cas off of him. He looked up to see Sam.

"Sam? Wait.. Pie? What are you-" A string of.. Silly string slammed into his face. "AH! STOP! SAM!" Cas was awake by then, and as he turned to see what was going on, he had also been shot in the face by silly string.

In retaliation, Cas grabbed a pillow to block off the silly string. Dean was fuming with anger and laughter as he rushed towards his brother. Cas followed him, pillow in hand. "Oh no, guys! Wait! No no no-" Cas slammed the pillow into his face as Dean grabbed the canister out of Sam's hand, spraying it all over his face.

"SUCK IT!"

"But-"

"SHUT UP CAS!"

Cas kept hitting him with the pillow, and Dean brought him to the ground.

"GUYS STOP.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Dean looked like a wild animal. He was laughing so hard that he couldn't spray the silly string anymore. Cas's arms were getting tired from hitting Sam with the pillow. He peeled off the silly string from his own body, and walked out to grab a towel.

Whilst Dean emptied the rest of the canister onto Sam, Cas started cleaning off the pie from his face.

"That's for interrupting my sleep and our cuddle session!" He finished, tossing the can aside. Sam couldn't breathe from laughing so hard. Dean was simmering down from his half laughter half anger as Cas tossed the towel aside and flopped back into bed.