29. Jealousy

I am back again with another oneshot! I'm glad you guys are excited about I Found! I think I'll write another chapter today. So yeah

This prompt is from Cow_trash so thank you for that!

___________________________

Dean was getting curious. Cas was going out more than often. He decided to ask him what he was doing.

"Cas, why are you going out again?" Dean asked before the Ex-Angel could walk out the door. Cas turned to him and half-smiled.

"A date. Why? Do you want me to stay here?" Cas's eyes flashed with.. Hope?

Dean was surprised, but also felt a tinge of jealousy. Cas tilted his head. "Oh. No, go ahead and go on your date. Who is it?"

Cas opened the door. "It's just some guy." He said, walking out the door. Dean was surprised again, he thought Cas would say a girl. But then again, Cas had been uncomfortable that time when Dean had taken him to a club to help him pick up a chick. The door shut behind him, and Dean was left alone in the living room.

He realized that Cas had been going out at specific times almost everyday to weeks at a time. Jealousy started building again. Do I like Cas? He stood up. I do. I need to tell him..

Dean walked out the door and got into the Impala, driving off to look for Cas. Soon he came across a bar a few miles away from the bunker, just on the edge of town. He got out and entered the bar, sliding into a seat as soon as he did and looked for Cas. He saw the Angel sitting next to a guy, shoulder to shoulder, talking to each other.

Suddenly, the guy leaned in and pressed his lips to Cas. Dean could take the talking, but not this. His heart felt like it was going to explode. Dean felt his legs move on their own and walk over to Cas. Cas must have saw him in the corner of his eye, and his eyes flashed with alarm. Dean took his arm, wrapping his hand around the inside of his elbow, and tugged him away.

"I need to talk to you." He said through gritted teeth, leading him through the crowded bar and out the door. He was smacked in the face by cold air. Dean brought him over to the Impala.

"What was that, Cas?!" He asked, outraged.

The ex-Angel gaped at him. "Did you follow me here?" Cas said, as Dean released his arm. All he felt was jealousy stabbing at his heart and anger roaring in his ears. "Yeah, I did. Why the hell would you kiss him?"

"Why do you need to know? Why are you being so protective?" He asked indignantly. Dean clenched his fists together.

"Because it's not right! You don't deserve him! I care about you more than anyone in the world, besides Sam!" Dean's voice broke into a yell. Cas's eyes flashed with anger, then simmered into disbelief. As Dean continued his spiel of anger, Cas stood there silently.

"-and you don't know how much it hurts!"

"Dean..?"

"-You don't know how much it hurts, how much I-"

"Dean.. What did you say?"

"-.. Love you." Cas's eyes widened. Dean's face flushed red and he looked down. "Dean? What did you say..?" His voice dropped to a whisper, and he stepped closer to the Hunter.

"..I love you." He mumbled, tipping on his feet as he looked up so that their lips clashed gently. Cas caught his elbows in his hands, and straightened Dean up, all the while wrapping an arm around his neck, pulling them closer together. Cas felt a whisper of hands rest on his hips, before they moved to wrap around his waist.

Cas was happy.

Dean pulled away and hugged him. "Dean.. I only dated him to make you jealous..." Cas blushed, embarrassed.

Dean pulled away again and frowned, punching him playfully on the arm. "You could've told me sooner, you son of a b... You asshole! Oh.. That didn't sound any better.." Cas half-smiled, and buried his face into his neck.

"I love you, Dean."

"I know."

"Was that a reference?"

"...alright, once we get home I'm gonna make you watch Star Wars."

"Why would the Stars fight? Do any celebrities die?"

Dean chuckled.

"Dean! Answer me! I need to know!"
___________________________

Hope you liked this one, thanks for the prompt bruh!

I'm currently working on chapter two of I Found, it's going pretty well. Also this is random, do ya guys want me to show my playlist of music (it's called Destiel) that I listen to when I write? I dunno I think it would be fun to see your reactions

I'm gonna start this now:

(Question of the day thingy? I don't know, really.)

What's your favorite musical?

I wanna know what yours are! I'm obsessed with POTO............. It's so.. So good... OKAY WELL IM GONNA STOP MYSELF FROM RAMBLING AND KEEP WRITING MY FANFIC BYE

PROMPTS

Vote Goal: 115-120 for the next oneshot!

C: