3. Beachside Destiel (I guess thats an okay title)

The brothers and Cas had gone to Seaside, Oregon since there hadn't been much demon or any creature activity in that area. The Impala kicked up rocks and sand as they approached the beach house they had rented. Dean got out and was hit with a blast of decently warm air that smelled distinctly like a mixture of sand and water. The beach house was small, two bedrooms and one bathroom, and had a very roomy feel to it.

"Okay.." Dean mumbled, throwing his duffel bag over his shoulder. "This looks like it'll be a GREAT week." He said as he scanned the house with its small windows and ragged look. Sighing, he stepped up and turned the key in the lock. The door snapped open and Sam darted inside. Dean rolled his eyes as he heard a happy yelp and the sound of springs squeaking down. "Called it!" Sam said.

"What about us?" Dean said looking at the other bed and glancing at Cas, who had entered with a puzzled expression on his face. Sam's eyes lit up.

"You don't mind sharing a bed, do you?" He teased. Sam had known first about Dean's pathetic crush on Cas. He knew the angel wouldn't understand what he felt, since he was new to human emotion. If he could sell his soul to get Cas to like him, he would. Even if he would die in ten years.

"Fine." He threw the duffel bag on the bed. A few hours later, Cas was staring out the window at the dying light of sun. Blues and greens turned to pink and orange, the sunset casting a warm glow of his face. His blue eyes shone with a puzzled but fascinated expression. Dean stared at him from the corner of the room, face shadowed with affection. And of course, Sam saw all of this. He himself had looked at Jess, his late girlfriend, like that when they had dated. Her death affected him so badly. He didn't want to wonder what reaction Dean would have if Cas died. In an instant Cas was gone. Dean approached the window and saw him walking towards the beach. He was out the door and jogging down the beach towards him. "Cas!" He called. The angel turned towards him. "What the hell are you doing, man? It's getting late and freezing out here." He was genuinely worried about him.

"You didn't seem so happy about sharing a bed. I thought that I would come down here and sleep on the beach." The Angel frowned. His face was unreadable. Cas's puzzled expression returned and Dean couldn't help but smile. He flushed down to his neck.

"Uhm... I was actually fine with it. I just didn't know if you wanted to." Dean looked down and stuck his hands in the pockets of his Dad's leather jacket, which fit perfectly now. He looked back up to see him half smiling. Cas tilted his head and had a sad look in his eyes. "Oh. I thought that you didn't want to............ Um." This was the first time he had seen Cas feel uncomfortable or awkward. "I-uh.. We.. We can share the bed." He stuttered, Rubbing the back of his neck and staring at Cas.

Oh god, I do love him. Dean thought, his heart doing somersaults in his chest.

"I want to tell you something, Dean." He said.

"Okay.. Only if I can tell you something afterwards.. Go ahead." There is no going back now.

Cas sighed and stared right at him.

"I know what you are thinking. I can r.. Read minds." Dean froze, gulping and feeling embarrassment flood right through him. Shit.. Shit. Dean couldn't talk or move. Every muscle had gone rigid.

I can also talk to you. I know how you.. Feel about me. His voice rang in Dean's mind. He studied the angel's face for any sign of emotion, but his face had remained sad.

I must say that I haven't seen you act this way in front of me before. Usually you are aggressive..a bit enthusiastic. Now I just sense calm. Why? It's like our personalities have switched. Maybe it's because you know that I-

Dean had silenced his rant by connecting the distance between them. It was a fight or flight situation and he had chosen fight...or in this case...

Cas wrapped his arms around his back and deepened the kiss. Dean wrapped his arms around his waist and lifted him up a bit. Cas was surprisingly heavy, and he almost fell backwards. Cas hung onto him, wrapping his legs around him. The only thing keeping them up was an unseen force behind them. He heard muffled flapping noises from behind Cas. His wings, right then were invisible, were frantically flapping to keep them upwards.

I love you too. His voice was a mumble in his head. He heard Cas sigh softly and he relaxed in Dean's arms.

They finally broke apart. Dean was obviously flustered. The sunset was only a sliver on the horizon. "Let's head back now... Okay?" Instead of teleporting them inside, Cas enjoyed walking up the hill with Dean in silence. They were inching ever so closer as they walked until Dean linked their hands together. He opened the rickety door to find a snoring Sam, deep in sleep. He was turned away from the doorway and wasn't waking up anytime soon. They snuck in and got changed into something more comfortable, then got into the bed, cuddling close together, Cas wrapping his arms and Dean's neck, head buried into the crook of his shoulder. They slept like that until the day Dean died.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So I dunno how long that was but I hope it was a good one.

It's twelve right now or was twelve when I wrote this and I should seriously write more often in the middle of the night....... We are at Seaside right now so that's why I've gotten some inspiration c: There was some serious thunderstorm last night and flashes of lightning outside my window.. It was terrifying.

Plus there's a 33% of an earthquake happening and THE OCEAN IS RIGHT THERE. I could die because of a tsunami ;_;

Please earthquake, hold out until March 30th

(For the ending part Cas is immortal, well one thing can kill him/other Angels, for the one non supernatural fan here AKA iwritedreams  who has an awesome World Trigger fanfiction/book of oneshots going on for fans of that. It's a cool concept of layout.. All of the oneshots are connected in someway.. So yeah.... CHECK OUT BARRIERS!)

Bye c: