28. Roses

My story has really exploded.
Wow.
Especially in a fandom this big, it takes a while to climb the ladder of fanfiction :D Psst I think that Twist and Shout is the top of the food chain woo

Hah sad fanfics
Gotta love 'em

That's awesome! Like.. Maybe ten months ago I started this? That's literally so cool! It's at 1.28k right now, YAY!!!! Guess that means 1,028? Or 1,280 views?

I'm so happy, I've never been this happy in my life! I'm not joking this is awesome!
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH OK IM GONNA WRITE NOW

also just so you know you can talk to me about anything, if you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me, I will not judge you about anything, I'll just provide comfort. I wanna be friends with all of you c:

K NOW ILL WRITE BYE

___________________________

Dean was busily wrapping a band around a bouquet of roses, for a woman that entered the shop a few minutes ago. The smells of the different flowers were driving him insane. He only had the job to hold up rent in his apartment and keep his brother in college. Suddenly a person entered the shop, the bell ringing on the door.

He recognized that person, in a tan trench coat, with black hair and blue eyes. It was a person named Cas. Sam had told him about it, since Cas was in the Religion major at Sam's college and they had a few classes together. All he knew from his brother was that Cas was shy. But, the guy had a determined glare in his eyes. He approached the counter and slapped a 20 dollar bill on the marble.

"How do I passive-aggressively say 'fuck you' in flower?" Cas asked him. Dean was surprised. Wasn't he the shy one at the school?

"Um... I guess.. Just.. Fuck you?" Cas nodded, narrowing his eyes. "I guess fuck you would work, yes." Dean grabbed a band from the stash and walked over to the stand with many kinds of flowers on it. "Do you have any flower in particular that you want to have? Also, bouquet or just a single flower?"

Cas sighed. "Just pick whatever's thorniest." Dean nodded curiously and grabbed a rose from the pile of roses stashed aside that were too thorny to handle with even gloves. He placed the band aside and wrote on a small card:

"Fuck You."
From, Cas
To,

"Who is this going to be addressed to?"

Cas sighed again. "Crowley. It's a guy in a business major. He's not important."

Dean wrote his name on the slip and wrapped it around the rose. "My brother told me that Crowley is a dick. That's all I know, so.. Here you go." He held the rose out to him.

"Brother? Is his name Sam?" Cas's eyes flicked down to Dean's name tag.

Dean Winchester

Dean nodded slowly. "Yeah, he says that you are kind of a friend to him." Cas smiled, and as he took to rose their hands brushed. He watched Cas's face flush red as soon as it happened, and the guy quickly took the rose and slid the 20 dollar bill over to him.

"Um.. Thanks."

Dean grinned. "Yeah, no problem, Cas. See ya around."
................................................................
A few weeks later

Dean was once again working on a new bouquet for a wedding, and was tying them together when he saw movement on the street from the window in the front of the store. It had become a "thing" for Cas to come in and get a rose saying many un-innocent things addressed to Crowley. They bonded over their hate for Crowley and-well, anything else.

And Dean was starting to develop feelings for him.

Little did he know, Cas was too.

Dean had a rose prepared for him when he entered the store, and Cas walked to the counter. "Hey, Cas. Here's your rose." Cas dismissed him with a hand.

"Actually, I'm not here to get a rose-even though Crowley has been a gigantic dick lately."

Dean's heart fluttered in anticipation. Cas smiled, he looked nervous.

"I'm here to ask you.. Maybe someday we could go out on a date? I mean..." Cas added quickly, eyebrows furrowing in nervousness. Dean's heart flared up. Dean grinned and took off his gloves, walking around the counter.

"Of course I would!" He said, and pulled a rose out from behind him. "And I made this one extra offensive. This is for you-to give to Crowley."

Cas half smiled.

"Why don't we go give it to him now?"

___________________________
Sorry this one was shorter than usual! It's a mini oneshot idk

Also I've started to write a fanfic based off of Cow_trash 's prompt and also the song I Found by Amber Run

I've got one chapter written and I'll write five of them so I can spam them every week or so as I write the rest

Does that fanfic sound good? Would you read it?

ANYWAYS

Vote Goal: 115-120

Thanks for the support, I love you guys so much!!