4. A Special Conversation

Based on the picture above ❤️
Credit: let-gavin-free on tumblr
The television blared with light and sound as the news came on. A short, British man with a scruffy beard came on with a tuxedo and a microphone. "Breaking news! Fifteen more soulmates have found each other just today!" The man mumbled on about how they communicated by writing on their own arm with a pen. This generation was pretty weird, but this was normal for today. You are paired (no one knows by who) with a soulmate. The only way you can find each other is by writing on your body, anywhere, with a pen.

Whatever you write on your arm, for example, will appear on your soulmates arm. Cas was determined to find his soulmate, and hoped that he was somewhere close. He had been waiting for his soulmate to write somewhere on his body to figure out who he was. Cas sighed and couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed a pen and pulled off the cap. He pushed the bridge of his glasses up onto his nose and wrote on his left arm.

Hi.

It was a decent size. Now all he had to do was wait. A few hours of writing on his computer later and he felt a tickling sensation on his arm. He exited out of the game and rolled the sleeve up.

Hey. What's your name?

He seemed like a pretty nice guy. Cas smiled and grabbed his pen.

My name is Castiel Novak. What is your name?

He smiled as new words appeared on his arm.

My name is Dean Winchester. Nice to meet you, Cas. Can I call you that?

Cas sighed with relief as he called him his nickname. He hated his real name. It was just too long. Cas wrote on his arm again.

Where do you live? I am in Lawrence, Kansas.

There was a slight pause and Dean's words appeared again.

I'm in Lawrence Kansas too. We need to meet somewhere :)

Cas blushed, even though no one was even there. His roommate and brother, Gabriel, had a job at a business center for soulmates. He called it BCFS for short, pronounced Bicfish. Cas didn't know why, it just sounded right.

Okay. There is a cafe downtown.. Chuck's Chocolates. I know the manager well.. Maybe if you can meet me there this Sunday.. We can get together?

The words appeared immediately. Yes. No. Can we meet there now? Uh.. Dress nice. :)

He changed into a white dress shirt, a blue tie, black pants, and black formal shoes. It was chilly outside, so he threw on his favorite tan trenchcoat. He checked his arm.

What do you look like? I'm there now.

He must've driven there. It was a five minute walk for Cas. He picked up his pace before writing.

Black hair, blue eyes, kind of tall.

His writing looked hurried and he wondered if it mattered. Cas's stomach was in knots, he was nervous.

I have brown hair, green eyes. Tall.. I think. My brother Sam is way taller than me.

He has a brother named Sam? Weird, Gabriel talked about his soulmate named Sam. Being kind of dumb (but funny), he drew dicks on his arm to get his soulmate freaked out. Cas didn't know Gabriel was gay..or at least liked men. He had gone home with so many women. Wait.. That one male employee was not just an employee.. Was he?

His eyes scanned the shop, and saw that many people were writing on their arms to find their soulmates. He entered and the door shut with a jingling sound. Chuck saw him, and grinned. He was manning the cash register. "Heya Novak. What can I do for you? It's on me." His friend was very short, with shortcut black hair, glasses, and a beard. He tried to go into the writing business, but it didn't really work out that well. He had written some books on baking, though. They weren't hits.

"Hi Chuck. Hum.. I'm actually looking for someone. He must have entered the store a few minutes ago.. His name is Dean Winchester and he has brown hair and green eyes. He's my soulmate." Cas explained. Chuck nodded eagerly.

"Holy shit, that dude? He's in the corner. What a hottie. If I wasn't with Becky, I'd go for that ass!" Chuck rambled, gesturing behind him to a table in the corner.

He turned around and saw him sitting in a chair. He was probably the most handsome man he had ever seen. He had green eyes (not like he imagined) that looked kind of like the flavor of the green.. Candy from SourPatch Kids. He had light brown hair, styled in a common fashion. Cas took a deep breath and wandered over. Dean's arms were revealed, his flannel sleeves rolled up. He saw their conversation. "Uh.. D-Dean Winchester?" He said quietly. He turned around and locked eyes with Cas. He was even more amazing from the front.

"Cas?" He had a surprisingly deep voice, Cas thought he would have a lighter one.

He nodded. Dean stood up and took his wrist. Cas was surprised at the gesture, and watched as he rolled up his sleeve to look down at their conversation. "It is you..." Dean's voice got gradually happier. He had a hand on Cas's elbow and pulled him into a hug. He smelled distinctly like pie, grease, leather, and alcohol. Cas hugged back and buried his face into the crook of his neck. His body felt strong, but his grip was gentle. Cas was careful not to poke him with his glasses. "I'm so happy to see you. I've been waiting for you to write on your arm for ages.." Dean pulled away to stare at him. "You're cuter than I imagined." The corners of his mouth were tugging up.

Cas blushed red. "Uh.. You too." He stammered. Dean kept staring at him. "Gosh.. I really want to kiss you."

He heard Chuck clear his throat.

"Hey, Cas.. And Dean, you two. Your brothers are here." His voice sounded oddly energetic, like he was cheering them on. Just then, a tall man with long hair (not really)  entered the shop with Gabriel slinking behind.

"YOU'RE the one who was drawing dicks on your arm?" Sam questioned. Gabriel nodded, a smirk on his face. His pockets were full with candy wrappers. They crinkled as he walked in. "You? But your.. Really awesome." Gabriel laughed, and grabbed his wrist, pulling Sam back out of the store.

"Hey, Gabriel-!" Sam shouted, his shocked yelp cut off.

"Oh.. They'll meet us somewhere. Maybe in an hour." Dean said, smiling at him. "Meanwhile.. I want to take you out."

There was a groan from Chuck. "Awwww.. Cmon. Why don't you get something here? On the house. Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaase?"

After they had decided to stay there to eat, Dean took him to see a movie (an old 60s movie, and it was sad as hell and about gay couples), and then they went to Dean's house, which was a one story small house.

"I know it isn't that much.. But.." Dean trailed off. Cas smiled and pushed his glasses back up.

"No no. It's a nice place. Comfy." He was telling the truth. Dean smiled and walked up closer, leaning in towards him. Cas knew he was waiting for him to connect the distance, so he gladly did. It only lasted a few seconds.

"I guess that checks off what I wanted to do at that store before Sam rushed in." Dean said. Cas chuckled, and walked to the bathroom. He grabbed a bar of soap and rubbed off the conversation, then dried off his arm. He walked back outside to grab a pen, and saw Dean looking down at his arm. Cas snuck back into the bathroom and uncapped the pen, and wrote on his wrist.

I love you.

He felt arms link around his waist about five minutes after and breath on his neck. Dean hugged him from behind and Cas turned his head to kiss him again. They both pulled away at the same time. Dean grinned and buried his face into the back of his neck.

"I love you too."

___________________________I keep word checking my work and woaaaaaaaah I am writing really long c:
Well I was wrong it's only a thousand words.. I was looking at the letter count, okay? :3
Bye :D
___________________________