27. Truth Or Dare

So this prompt was requested by _deans_impala_ ,

Cas, Charlie, Sam, and Kevin are playing Truth or dare. Dean does not play, he thinks it's a game for children, but when Cas is dared to go in and kiss him.. Kevin walks in on something unexpected.

SMUT WARNING-FULL ON SMUT DOWN THERE SHIELD YOUR EYES CHILDREN
___________________________
"Okay, your turn, Cas!" Charlie, the red headed geek, said enthusiastically.

Cas weighed his deciscions. If he chose truth, and someone asked him how he felt about Dean, he wouldn't be able to answer. Then again, there was Dare... But..

"I.. I guess, dare." Cas murmured, shifting in his seat at the table. Sam scooted around the table to Charlie and whispered something in her ear. They had to stifle giggles. Kevin just looked as confused as ever.

"Well.. Um-" Charlie laughed, slamming her hand on the table a few times. "Okay.. Okay sorry. I dare you to go into Dean's room-" she looked over at Sam. "-and kiss him."

Cas relaxed. He could just kiss his shoulder or something.

"On the lips."

His face flushed a deep red. He instinctively raised a hand and scratched his neck. "I-.. I couldn't do that to him.. That's.. Um-guys.. I can't do that."

Charlie looked at him, eyebrows raised. "Aw, cmon man! We all know you like Dean. This is your chance!" She punched his shoulder playfully. Cas looked at all of them, and towards Deans room, and back to them.

"But.. What if he wants to be alone?"

Sam shook his head. "No, the walls are too thin. He's not doing anything. GO!" Sam ordered him with a smile. Cas sighed, and finally, he stood up, turning to the hallway with hushed cheers behind him. Charlie was trying to hold in squeals.

He approached the door, and shakily raised a nervous hand to knock on the door. "Dean?" Just a few seconds later, a muffled voice told him to come in. He slowly opened the door, and saw Dean leaning against his bed, iPod in hand, blasting rock music out from it. The Hunter cracked a smile. "Hey, Cas! Is the stupid game done? Can I leave?"

Cas shut the door behind him. "No.. Im actually coming in because I was dared to.." He blushed. Dean turned off the music. Great. More awkward.

"What's the dare? It has to do with me, I know that. What do you have to do? Can't be that bad."

Cas took a deep breath. "I.. I was dared to kiss you."

Dean shrugged, dropping his head so only his forehead was visible. "Okay, go ahead."

"No.. Dean.. Charlie dared me to kiss you. Mouth to mouth." Dean's head snapped up and he stared at Cas.

"Oh. Um..." He saw Dean gulp.

"Okay. So..... Go ahead. It won't mean anything, right?"

That hurt a salty sting.

"Yeah.. Sure." He approached him slowly and put a hand on his shoulder. His hand grabbed his collar and pulled him in. As if by instinct, Dean pulled him in by his waist, pressing his lips to his. Cas sighed, relaxing himself, and felt Dean turning him around and pressing him against the bed frame.

His hands moved onto his neck, gripping onto it. Suddenly he felt a hand squeeze his ass. Cas let out a surprised yelp and Dean immediately pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry. I went too far." Dean said, taking deep breaths. Cas shook his head, hands still on Dean's neck. They were still pressed up against the bed frame. "No.. Dean.. It's fine."