37. ..You Don't Remember?

Thank you _deans_impala_  for the prompt.

Lion King was so good, let me just highlight some good moments from it
-I cried during Circle of Life (idk why)
-I got so excited when I found out that the person who played Scar (Mark Campbell) also played a Phantom, and I was squealing to my mom about it
-Simba was a good-looking muthafuka
-The costumes and sets were gorgeous, omf
-The cheetah makes me happy on the inside
-you know what it was all freaking good and i loved it so much
___________________________

Cas was sitting in his bed. He had just woken up, and words were ringing in his mind from the day before.

Hey, Cas! Cmon, let's go to a bar or somethin'. I wanna take you out on a date!

Dean said, and the conversation echoed in his mind.

This is not a restaurant, Dean.
I know, I know. I just thought we could kick back, relax, and have a few drinks.
Oh. I see.

Cas rolled into a sitting position and stretched out his back. He rolled his neck around. Cas was still getting used to the effect that sleep had on his body.

What can I get you?
Two beers, for me and my friend over here.

The smiling waiter flashed in his mind. Brown haired. Brown eyed. Curvy. Absolutely gorgeous. Dean had smiled back at her.

Cas had pretended not to notice, at all.

Dean had wrapped an arm around him, rubbing his back gently.

The lady came back with their drinks.

Is that all I can get 'cha?
I think you should keep 'em coming, sweetheart.

The women had cracked a smile.
That'll be expensive, though, would it?

The women chuckled lightly. It's on the house, she said. Cas had noticed the light flirting. He didn't want to say anything. But, he was curious, since Dean had never done it before.

As they both downed their first drink, Cas realized that he had to get used to getting drunk quickly as a human. As an angel, he could down a whole liquor store before getting drunk off of his feet.

Cas yawned slightly and stood up, stretching again as he did. A knock sounded on his door.

Cas, I'll be in the bathroom. I'll be back soon.
Alright, Dean.

Dean had instead walked to the bar, where the lady was. He talked to her for a few seconds, and then they both exited the bar.

Cas had left it ten minutes after to find that the Impala had left the bar's parking lot

He had to walk home.

"Cas?"

Cas sighed, irritated, as he opened the door. The older Winchester cracked a smile when he saw him.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?"

"Fine. Thank you." He decided to keep his answers short.