44. SMUT BECAUSE IM SALTY

(Before election)
It feels so long since I updated! And this is way overdue.

(After)
SERIOUSLY THIS ELECTION FUCKING SUCKED

IM SO SALTY

YOU
PEEPZ
ELECTED
SOMEONE
WITH
NO
GOV
EXPERIENCE
AND
HE
HAS
CONTROL
OF
OUR
NUCLEAR
CODES!?

SO SALTY! SO SALTY THAT I SHOULD WRITE SMUT TO MAKE MYSELF LESS SALTY.. AND MORE SWEET

( Д )
___________________________

A dark room.

Nothing else, but a window, a bed, and other necessities. Suddenly, a body lands on the bed, sending the bed springs creaking and groaning under his sinking weight. Mouths connect, gasps arise.

"Dean.. I don't know about this.." Cas mumbled through kisses. Dean felt warmth tremble through his body, and he smiled softly. So innocent..

"It's going to be fine, Cas. You just have to relax.. alright?" He comforted the angel anyways, after the past few days of not seeing each other (Castiel hunting with that asshole of a demon Crowley for Lucifer, and him-well.. he killed Hitler) he didn't want to get on his bad side.

Castiel's ocean eyes bore into his soul. He was almost lost in them, then Castiel closed them and took a deep breath. "..Alright. I think I'm fine now."

The words weren't even out of his mouth when Dean started to kiss him again. This time, he forced himself to be gentle. He took the lower seams of his shirt in his fingers and teased slightly at the bare skin underneath, wanting so desperately to take it all in at once. He felt Castiel tense above him and his grip tightened on his shoulders.

Castiel moved a hand slowly and planted it on his stomach, gripping the gray fabric in his hands, and tugging at it slightly. He finally pulled the shirt off of his head, causing Dean to break the kiss. During that moment, he decided to slide his hands up the Angel's back, and felt satisfaction run through his veins as he felt Castiel shiver. He hitched the shirt over his head, and Castiel snuggled back into him, bare chest against chest.

There was only a millisecond of wait and, before he even knew it, the friction started. In that millisecond he savored the touch of Castiel's bare skin against his-- finally. Castiel suddenly bucked into his groin, and a spasm of pleasure overwhelmed him.

Quiet moans filled the room with unheard sound. There were gasps and groans as their knees buckled in on each other and their groins hardened. Castiel stopped just after Dean started to buck back and tore off his pants and Dean's.

The angel's eyes were filled with wonderstruck lust, and he felt a hand inch down to his underwear, and planted onto its surface. Heat sizzled through his body like electricity. "Oh, god, Cas." He gulped out, bucking into his tightening hand. Castiel's fingertips edged under the fabric, slowly, and skimmed at him. Want poured through his body and he gripped at his shoulder.

"Please, Cas.. please!" He moaned softly. Castiel finally reached under and grabbed him, pulling Dean's underwear fully off. He suppressed a cry of pleasure as Castiel started to pump him slowly.

He arched his back and moaned as he sped up, throwing his head back in a wild spasm. Dean used his ankle to pull Cas under him, as well as his hands, and met him for a kiss once again. Castiel placed his hands around his shoulders, which fingers were covered in precum.

Dean pulled off Cas's underwear, which were covered in sweat and come, and flicked it aside. He took Castiel's neglected dick in his hand and gave it a few strokes before raising himself over it, using Cas's hips as leverage before sinking down onto him. He felt Cas buck upwards slightly and then he started to lower and raise himself at a steady pace.

Cas's eyes widened with curiousness and he felt the shorter man (person?) hug him tightly. Soon, they were both bucking into each other with gentle force. The covers moved under them as if some invisible weight was settling on to it. As the night rolled on, faint outlines started to appear. Tufts of a fluffy solid settled onto the bed. Curiously, Dean reached past Castiel's neck and was surprised that he could touch the strangely soft object. It was the softest thing he had ever felt in his entire life.

The object in his hand took shape. Black feathers exploded into view and suddenly he was holding the base of a wing in his hand. Castiel's pace slowed slightly and Dean slammed himself down, groping the feathers in an urge to move him along.

"D-Dean... I realized I haven't said this yet."

In his dizzy, pleasure filled experience he didn't even notice the next words.

"Dean Winchester, I love you and I've always wanted to partake in something like this wi-... oh.. oh god.. Dean.. with you." Castiel gasped out the last part, before he choked slightly.

They both reached orgasm at the same time.

Dean pulled himself carefully off of Castiel and settled back down onto the Angel's chest. He felt Castiel's ankles twist around his, and he was pulled into a deep embrace filled with feathers, bare skin, and black hair. Dean took the opportunity and kissed him gently on the side of the head. "Me too... Cas. "He said hoarsely, voice gone from being so.. loud. "I love you too, Cas. I always have."

Cas smiled on his neck.

"Also, is this a bad time to say sorry for.. basically all the times I beat you up?"

"No, Dean, this is the best time to say sorry. Also, I'm sorry too."

___________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY THIS WAS SO LATE!!!!

I'm sorry. Ill make it up to you, I just need prompts! Maybe Ill do a Thanksgiving fluff. Honestly, this was my second smut ever written. I think I did okay, right? :D

TIL' NEXT TIME!

~Grace