16. Sorrows

(This is a oneshot based off the photo above... It's killing me..) for those who don't know *cough cough* iwritedreams , Jensen (the one in the photo thing man thing) the one who plays Dean, and this was at a convention. :3

Cas is alive. He kept telling himself, running and weaving through a plain towards a graveyard. Amara was dead. She killed Cas-or atleast Lucifer, who was possessing him. He kept his breaths short as he approached the graveyard, looking around for the familiar angel. "Cas?" He called. A shape moved in the distance. Dean saw tan, which told him that that was Cas.

"Cas!" His cry was weak from being out of breath, and he watched the speck of him come closer and closer. "Cas, hey!" The angel turned around, and slowly started to limp over to him. He stopped, realizing that this could be a trick. His face hardened. "Prove to me that this is you.." Dean's voice was pained. "Tell me that this is you." Cas hobbled closer, still silent, and placed his hand on the right shoulder. The one with the handprint. Soon after, Cas fell into his arms, hugging him tighter than ever before. "Heaven needs me.. Please, I have to go." Cas mumbled, pulling away. Anger shot through Dean, and he grabbed him again, gentle but hard. Cas's eyes darted back up to him, filled with worry.

"I'm not going to lose you again. Not now." He growled. Two hands grabbed the collar of his trench-coat and suddenly they were kissing. There were an array of emotions rushing through it-anger, sadness, happiness, even lust. When they broke away, they leaned their foreheads on the others, cooling off. "Goddammit, Cas.. I love you." Cas kissed him again, softer this time. Dean felt his eyes water.

"I know, Dean, I know. I've always known. I love you too." Dean threw his arms around him. They talked, and sometimes kissed. The pair apologized for some bad things that happened between them, and kissed again. Afterwards, they got in the Impala, and drove off to the bunker. They each knew what would come next.

Cas was thrown gently onto the bed. Dean crawled after him, straddling him. They kissed again, this time it was laced in lust. Five minutes after, Cas used his weight to push him over, and he was on top. The Trench coat and jacket were pulled off. Dean started to work on his tie and shirt, while Cas kissed and nipped at his neck. He had gotten them off, and turned so that the two were side by side. Cas let out a contented moan as Dean moved lower and lower. Soon enough, he had his pants off and Dean scooted up towards his face again and kissed him, Cas clawing at his shirt, and throwing it off. Cas used his feet to scoot lower, and bit at his chest. Dean toppled over, and Cas was on top once again, and couldn't stand it anymore. He connected their hips, letting out a loud moan doing so. "Cas.. I love you, please." Dean was hugging him, and Cas moved his hands lower to squeeze at his lower regions. He bucked forwards at the action, exploring Cas as he squeezed more frequently and harder. Soon enough, a hand pushed down both their boxers. The next few moments were heated, both men exploring the lower areas of the other's body. Ten minutes later, Cas pushed Dean back down and froze. "Uh.. What do I do?" His eyes were still glazed with lust, and he sounded concerned. Dean gave him a sympathetic smile and opened a drawer, pulling out a condom. "Put this on." He said.

After it was on, Cas entered him. The thrusts became sloppier and sloppier as both men came close to climaxing. "I love you, Dean." He managed to choke out as they both reached the point they were close to. A tired Cas flopped down on top of him, immediately asleep. Soon, Dean drifted off too.

When he woke, Cas was half-asleep, arms cross on Dean's chest, face burrowed into them. Dean shifted, careful not to untangle their entwined legs, and trailed his thumb up an arm. Cas sighed, letting out one last contented moan, and woke up for good. "Morning." Dean said. Cas half smiled at him, and sighed once again in relief. He yawned, stretching out sore muscles. Cas used his toes to reach Dean's face, leaving a soft kiss on his mouth. Dean didn't want it to end.

"I love you too." Dean whispered. Soon, he was asleep again. Cas just stared at him, looking at all his features, before falling asleep too.

___________________________
Short, I know i know I know I know

I just wanted to write smut, and I found that PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM! It's bothering me! Is it finally gonna be canon? I'm freaking out here, goddamn. I'll give you guys a longer smut maybe sometime soon, at like.. Number 30 or someshit. I wanna write a fanfic, but I don't have any good plots. I mean, I've been writing a little "oneshot" on paper, but I dunno if the plot is solid enough to become. A fanfic, and it's been done before.i think. Can you guys leave me some plot ideas? Thanks!

I don't want this to be under 1000 words, sooooo. What's going on guys? I woke up at five in the morning to go to marching band- oh! I wrote this one and the other on this ride :D ITS BEEN FOUR HOURS, AND I CAN WRITE MORE ON THE WAY BACK. WOO. So I have a bunch prepped and ready to publish for you guys :D maybe I'll write smut again? I dunno. I'm one of those people who write it when they feel like it. And today I felt like it. That other times where it got close were just relevant to the plot. So.. Please? And prompts are gladly appreciated! I'm looking at you, Audrey..
0-0
One
Thousand
Words
Come
On
Word
Checker
God
Damn
It
So
Close
Oh
My
God.
Destiel is gonna kill me, guys, if it does become canon. (It'll kill you all too) Oh yeah, I watched the new Star Wars movie, it was great! And there's another COMING OUT SOON!!!!!!?!??!?
**edit: HEY THE SEASON FINALE KILLED ME GODDAMN
:D