14. The Tinder Date

I was walking out of school when I had a random thought- what if Cas met Dean over Tinder? Sooooo, yeah. Enjoy.

Cas had been single for a long time. A very long time. He always wanted to find someone to date for at least a month or two, so he could feel what his old friends felt. But, it would get hard to find a person, because... well, he's gay.

So, what would be a great place to get a date? Not a bar, a club, a theater, a coffee shop, or anything or anywhere else.

Tinder.

Cas had discovered the app a few days ago, and had set up his profile. It was nice, not like all those ones with shirtless men or people going skydiving or what not. It was just.. Normal. Like a Facebook page, or something. He got matched with a dozen men, but all of them sucked. Jerks, douches, whatever. Cas was starting to lose hope on the website, until he found a profile with the name "Dean Winchester".

Like the rifle?

He was curious about the guy, and swiped to see that they were a match. Cas went to the messages.

Hi, you look like your not a douche. Not exaggerating, I ran into about fifty of them today.

He got a reply ten minutes later.

Ha, same. Since you say that, I'm looking at your acc. and you don't look like one either :)

Cas's heart fluttered in his chest. So... Dean Winchester. Winchester, like the rifle?

I get asked that all the time, It's fine. But no, not like the rifle. I don't know where the name came from.

Oh, okay. Soo....... What do you do?

I'm a mechanic. You'll find that I'm a real car junkie.

Cool. I'm not into anything.. But I just finished up a course on Religion in college.

Oh, awesome! What did ya learn about?

Just about angels and all that stuff.

Cool cool. Well, Cas, I've got work at the shop, maybe we can meet up sometime?

Yeah, that would be fun.

He closed the app, heart beating fast. It said on Dean's profile that he was Bisexual, so that meant.. maybe they had a chance. Cas didn't have anything to do, so he decided to go on a drive. He was driving on a road when he heard a creak and his car stopped completely. He had a bit of time to drive it off the road, so he didn't get hit by anyone. Cas huffed in annoyance, pulled out his phone, and called his local mechanic place, 'W Mechanics'. He didn't realize it, but the W stood for Winchester.

When he was driven home by a mechanic named John, who was in his late fifties, he got out and his phone buzzed.

Hey Cas. I'm repairing your car!

What?

Yeah, I work at the local mechanic shop. My dad, John, told me about you.

Oh. What did he say?

That you were cute. I agree with that statement!

Cas felt a blush creep up his neck, and he smiled. He looked at the time, seeing it was getting dark, and took a shower. after getting out, his phone buzzed. It was Dean. Asking him out on a date.

Sure! I would love to!

Cool. Lets meet at the local pizza place. You dig?