45. Little Bits Of Nothingness

I'm trying to write as many oneshots as I can before I go insane because I owe you guys!

This is a.. rough.. draft? of a fic I'm writing with a frand.

more like boyfriend amirite

ANYWAYS

Its a Schizophrenic Teen AU where Dean has an imaginary friend named Castiel.

have fun yall

___________________________________________________________________________

Dean sat on the couch with his father, who was staring blankly back at him with brown eyes, like an owls. He felt nervous. Why was he nervous? There was no reason to be nervous. None. None at all. Unless his father wanted to tell him something. Is that his dad? Who is that? His name is John.

Where's Cas?

Who is Cas? Who? Is he cute? Yes, He remembers now. He is cute. Yes he is! He's a cute friend nobody but him can see. His special friend. Only his. A strange protectiveness fell over him. His mother- His mother? That doesn't look like her. Is that really her? -walked over to the door, in which someone was knocking. His thoughts went quiet as he saw Castiel standing besides the couch he was sitting on. His cold, blue eyes flickered towards the front door as it opened, letting in a brush of cold air that sent goosebumps over his arms.

"Oh.. Mr. Roman. It's wonderful to see you today." Mary spoke in a soft voice, before adding, "How much do I owe you?"

He watched the man in the suit smile slightly. "500 for the therapy, 100 for the room, and 30 every month to keep him in my institution." Mr. Roman's eyes flickered past her towards him.

"And is this Dean?" The man brushed past Mary and held out a hand towards him as if he was supposed to take it. Dean narrowed his eyes in confusion. "Not so talkative, eh? That's alright. Dean," Mr. Roman said, getting down on his knees. "You are coming to a wonderful camp with me. It is all fun and games, I tell you. How about you go and get packed up and we can go right now?"

Dean perked up slightly. A camp? Wow! I've never been to camp before!

He hopped off the couch and rushed up the stairs to his room, grabbing his backpack on the way. As he started stuffing shirts into it, he heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Dean, you cannot go to that camp." He turned around to see Castiel staring at him with sincerity. Dean shrugged.

"But I've never been to camp before.. Why can't I go?" Dean responded, throwing pairs of pants into his backpack. Castiel gulped in air and looked at the floor.

"Dean, it is not the type of camp you are thinking of! It's a mental institute, where they will try to make you better." Castiel said desperately. Dean turned fully towards him, confused.

"What do you mean, Cas? It sounds fun. Besides, I know Mr. Roman sounds creepy, but, can't I trust someone for once?" Dean stuffed a wad of dollar bills into his pocket and took his backpack, walking past his friend. Castiel still stood behind him. Suddenly, a hand wrapped around his wrist.

Chills ran down his spine.

What?

"What can I do to make you believe me, Dean Winchester?" Castiel said. He was spun around and came face to face with the shorter teen. He gasped, seeing a shadow on the ground. That wasn't there before. Suddenly, his friend, his imaginary friend, looked ten times realer than he did before. In the shock he hadn't noticed that Castiel had stepped closer, pulling him also closer. And, he didn't notice the pressure of lips on his. When he did, he closed his eyes, shock still pulsing through him. Curiosity flooded him and he placed a hand on the cheek he never knew was real. Trench-coat covered arms wrapped around his neck.

He sighed softly.

"Dean, are you ready to go?" He pulled back from the kiss, Castiel resting his hands on the sides of his neck.

"C-coming!" He said softly. Dean pulled away from the embrace and threw his backpack over his shoulders. "Dean. Dean, please. Don't make me do this." Castiel took his wrists in his hands. Dean felt fear bubble inside him. "What do you mean?"

"Dean, I don't want to tell you.. If I tell you, you won't believe me."

Dean just decided to listen to him. I'm interested. What do you have for me, Cas? Cas seemed to read his mind. The teen looked down at the floor, shifting in his spot.

"Dean.. I.. I am not human." He said, meekly. Dean sighed.

"I have to believe you. Because you aren't my imaginary friend. Your alive. Your.. well.. human." Dean told him. Castiel looked up at him.

"Dean.. Dean Winchester.. Ever since you.. "thought" me into this world.. I have been protecting you. I'm sorry if this is scaring you. Dean. I am an Angel. An Angel Of the Lord."

Dean heard footsteps thudding up the stairs. "Son! Come here at once! Has someone broken into our house? Who are you talking to?" John's loud voice basically shook the house like an earthquake.  

"Take my hand, Dean." Castiel whispered. "Quickly!"

Dean heard his doorknob rattling. "Open this door, now!" John yelled. Dean flinched slightly and clasped his hand on Castiel's. It felt like he was being dunked in ice cold water, and then torched with flame at the same time.

And suddenly, they were both gone.

They disappeared.

_________________________________________________

Next oneshot!

About being really late with these uploads:

I'm working on improving my art, and writing a few fanfictions + school. sooooooo yes

also, go follow my wonderful boifraind TheFanEdison who this oneshot I am writing into a fanfiction with.

345 votes for the next chapter! (also, this means, not to get this chapter to 345 votes, but the whole oneshot book. so.. six votes away! :D

TIL' NEXT TIME!

~Grace