23. That One Dream

Thanks to _deans_impala_  and Cow_trash , i now have two prompts to work with!

Warning:a lil smut
___________________________
It all started on a night like no other. Dean was at a bar, getting drunk-as usual. He had to call Sam to bring him home, and after that (and swaying around, vomiting) he crashed on his bed in his room.

He woke up in his dark room. He felt fine, not as drunk as he was that night. A figure sat beside him.

"Cas?" He figured that was who it was, since he had scared him like this before.

"Hello Dean."

He didn't know what happened, but suddenly they were kissing. Out of instinct, Dean pulled him towards and under him, straddling his sides. What am I doing? What.. This can't be real. Cas forced himself from Deans mouth and nibbled on his earlobe. Dean let out a low, quiet moan and zeroed in on his neck. When his lips first touched Cas's neck the angel bucked upwards and connected their hips. He bit back another moan and traveled down his neck to find the spot that affected him the most was near the nape of his neck. Dean tugged at his trenchcoat and pulled it off after some difficulty.

Cas tugged at his tie, and tossed it off the bed. There was the sounding thud of shoes hitting the floor, and he felt his being pulled off as well. Dean re-straddled him and removed his jacket, kissing the Angel again. He pulled off his dress shirt fluidly and returned to his neck.

He felt a hand move down his chest to grab him through his jeans. Dean groaned and let a hand travel down his back, Cas shivering as he traced the outline of his spine. He bucked his hips into Cas's hand, grinding into him with his inner thigh. Both men-phew.. Angels don't have genders..-were reduced to puddles by the time he was close.

Before it even happened..

Dean woke up in his room, sweating, and absolutely hung over, and he could feel.. Something resting on his thigh. He put a hand on his forehead and breathed in a sigh of relief. Just a dream..But somehow, deep in his stomach, he wanted it to have actually happened.

He managed to find himself in his bathroom, head hurting from the light. Dean forced himself to take a cold shower and afterwards stumbled back into his room after hearing the flutter of wings, hopefully leaving the room. He was right, and saw a card laying next to a bottle of pills and water on one of his side tables. He also managed to read (or atleast make out the words) the card.

Dean,
Sam told me that you had gone out to the local bar. I am leaving some aspirin, which I have found to be a wonderful healing item for headaches, and water for you when you wake. I hope you feel better.
xoxoxoxooxoxxoox
(P.S Is that what humans do these days?)
(P.P.S, I have consulted Sam. It is what humans do these days.)
(P.P.P.S, Sam has started to.. "Ship" us. What does that mean? We are not packaged boxes.)
(P.P.P.P.S, the x's stand for.. Kisses? I don't know why that is something it would be. The o's stand for hugs. So, I will give you an o instead.)
-Cas

He let out a loud snort, tossing the card aside, and grabbing a few pills from the bottle and downing them with the water Cas had provided. Since it was at least three in the morning, he decided just to go back to sleep.

When he woke in the morning, he felt better. Better than at three, at least.

He walked out to the living room, trying to remove the images constantly popping up in his brain from that dream. That goddamn dream. It could have been anything.. But no.. It just had to be that ONE dream.

He froze momentarily when he spotted the Angel sitting at the table in the kitchen, but then decided to man it up and act like nothing happened. "Hey Cas." His voice came out in a croak from disuse and sleep, and he forced down a.. (Blush?) When Cas looked at him.

"Good morning, Dean. Did you sleep well?" Cas was standing up before Dean even realized or comprehended that he was in the kitchen. DAMMIT, HANGOVERS. A hand landed on his shoulder, and he felt himself almost fall over, a flush of red flying up his face.

"Yeah.. Um.. Yep. I did. Thanks for uh.. The aspirin and.. St.. Stuff." He grinned, and it was in between awkward teenager and hormonic teenager. A mix of both. When Cas lifted his hand off his shoulder and let it rest at his side, Dean relaxed slowly. He could still feel the imprint of his hand burning into his shoulder, literally.

"Sam is at a hunt, and I believe he needs help right now. I will be back soon. Are you okay staying here?"

"Sure, as long as your sa-um. Yeah. I'll be fine." He rubbed his sides, nervous and confused at his actions.

Cas got back a long time later, at one in the afternoon. Dean heard the flutter of wings sound in the kitchen, and he instinctively checked his reflection in any surface to see if he looked okay. He stood up from his spot at the couch and walked over, sighing when he saw the Angel. He looked stressed out, hair ruffled, with multiple scratches on his cheek.

"Dude, you okay?" Cas shot him a glance with a half smile. "I'll be totally fine. I can heal myself."

Cas stood there for a few seconds before confusion dawned on the poor guy's face. "It's not working. I must not have enough grace at this time."

Dean reached out and grabbed his wrist, pulling him along to the bathroom, where he collected a towel and antiseptic, along with an ice pack from the kitchen.

"Come on, Dean.. I'm fine." He grumbled. Dean shook his head, defiant.

"Nope. Let me atleast fix you up, okay?"

He was starting to feel like a teenager again, nervous.

He sat on the couch, followed by the Angel, and cleaned the scratches on his face, stopping the bleeding, and dabbing antiseptic on them. Then, he switched to the ice pack and tended to the bruises on his left eye and the battered knuckles on his hand.

"You don't have to do this." Cas said. Dean was currently pressing an ice pack to his knuckles, holding his wrist from under to keep him still. The Angel was as red as he was. "Eh, I need to repay you for this morning, and I want to do this anyways."

"Why?" He could hear the stutter in his voice, and watched as he turned redder and redder, oblivious to the fact that he was also as red as a beetroot. Dean literally couldn't answer the question. Cas and him were acting like teenagers.

Well, who cares anymore. He thought, pulling the Angel by the tie in for a kiss, before backing out after a millisecond of kissing him.

Cas was glaring at him. Why did you stop? His stare said. Dean rolled his eyes and pulled him in for a gentler, longer kiss.

Cas kissed him back after a few seconds of surprise. He knew that Dean had feelings for him, but he didn't know when he would show it.

After they finished their tiny make out session, Dean told him about the dream, and they laughed about it, before going into his bedroom and doing the dream in real life.
___________________________
Well, there ya go, friend (you know who I'm talking to)

I sorta did le smut. Le smut was okay. But holy SHIT. How do people write 50k smut chapters for a 300k fanfic about two characters?!

WHY and HOW?

(psstttttttt yo if ya ship the actors who play Dean and Cas you should totally go read 50 Days by rikemarvel since it is not shit, it is THE shit.)

Okay I'm tired, good night all.

Vote goal:atleast 85-90 for the next one!