39. Black Out

Ahh thank you all for 200 votes! <3
___________________________

Cas was feeling slightly dizzy.

Dizzier than usual.

It was like, after he became human, all of the sensations, feelings, and emotions came crashing down on him.

Then, the blackouts started.

It started with him, simply reading before he went to bed (he was still getting used to the sensation), and as he closed the book, he woke up suddenly after a blank darkness consumed him. The book had fallen on the floor, and he dismissed it as being too tired or.. Something else.

The second time was during a case with the Winchesters. They had just wrapped it up when he felt dizzying pains come again. Dean had glanced at him worriedly. And suddenly, he was on the floor, and Sam and Dean were around him.

And the third was the most recent.

Dean walked through the doorway to see Cas, leaning over a desk, eyes closed. "Hey, you okay?"

Cas nodded slowly, standing up. He turned to Dean. "Yes.. Yes, I'm.. I'm fine.. Heat.. Flash." He muttered slightly, walking forwards slightly. A headache ran through his head and he swayed slightly. Black pulsates at the edges of his vision. Suddenly, everything was blurry.

"Dean.." He breathed in deeply, before his vision went fully black.

Dean was surprised when, almost like it was too good to be true, at the right moment, at the right time, and at the right place, the fallen Angel's lips pressed against his. It wasn't until Cas slipped and fell against him when he realized something was wrong.

"Cas?" He shook him, while placing him gently on the couch. "Cas, hey, buddy?"

Dean got up, after hearing no response. He grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen, and walked back. He thrusted his hand out and water splashed all over Cas's face. He woke up with a start, hand flying to his forehead, and he let out a groan of pain.

"Cas, are you okay?"

Cas groaned again. "Do I look like I am?"

"What happened?" Dean asked him, sitting down.

Cas looked at him through his hand. "I forgot to eat today." Dean sighed slowly, before walking into the kitchen, to make food.

After the chicken had finished, he walked over to Cas and gave him a plate, and soon the food was gone. "You can't just forget to eat.." Dean mumbled softly. Cas shrugged, setting the plate down on a table.

"I guess that I am still adjusting." He responded quietly. Dean noticed that he hadn't brought up the.. "Kiss" yet.

"Um.. Cas..." He shifted in his spot next to him. "When.. When you blacked out.. When you fell.. You fell on me." Cas furrowed his eyebrows.

"I did? Are you okay?"

Dean nodded slowly. "But.. Somehow you, uh.. You kissed me." His hand subconsciously went to the back of his neck, rubbing and scratching softly. Cas stiffened slightly.

"Oh. I did not realize. If it made you uncomfortable.. I understand, you are completely heterosexual..-"

"I'm not, Cas."

Cas looked at him for a few seconds. "Really?"

"Yes. I am bi.. That's what it's called, right? Don't tell me you couldn't tell I've slept with a few men in my days."

Cas blinked. He didn't look surprised, just.. Curious. "Then.. Did that kiss.. Was it accidental or..?"

Dean shook his head. "I don't want it to be accidental.. If you agree."

Cas laid his head on Dean's shoulder, sighing softly. "I'm glad I blacked out, then."

Dean sighed softly, before grabbing the man by the waist and pulling him closer. Cas melted into his touch and wrapped his arms around him, making them fall backwards onto the couch.

After awhile, Cas finally talked.

"Dean?" The Hunter shifted slightly, tangling their legs together and burying his head deeper into Cas's neck. "Mmhm?"

"Are you happy?"

Dean made a quiet laughing sound. "Yes, I am, Cas. I am."

"Are you romantically involved with me now?"

"Yeah, if you want me to be."

"Do you love me?"

Dean went silent after a few seconds.

"Yes."

Cas smiled into his shoulder. "I love you. No.. You know what? I have loved you since the days I rebuilt your body in Hell. It makes my heart beat thinking of you so fast that it hurts to breathe or even speak. You make me so happy and you just don't realize that. You think you are worthless, Dean, but you mean the whole universe to me. I love you so much."

Dean made a louder happy sound.

"I wish I could get emotional with you, Cas, but you know I hate chick flick moments." He murmured back. "But, you know what? I'll make myself have a chick flick moment anyways. I love you too, Cas."

Cas pushed Dean away slowly and brought him back to kiss him.

And all was happy.

Because the author wants to end this goddamn chapter already, post it, and celebrate 4K views.
___________________________

THIS WAS SHORT BUT ILL MAKE UP TO IT WITH A REALLY LONG RANT ABOUT SCHOOL! :D

ALSO THANK YALL FOR  4K VIEWS

NOW FOR THE RANT

Enrichment: it was nice, it was really good. Mr. Livingston is a good teacher, a little emotionless, but a good teacher.

Band: GOOD AS EVER MR. NASH IS AWESOME

Humanities: Ms. Director is really sweet! Literally. She gives out candy.

LUNCH

Math: Ms. Arguelo was awesome, she's really nice. And I met a new person too!

Science: FAVORITE CLASS OMG so our teacher Mr. Dahl is like an early sixty year old dude who taught ballroom, ballet, foxtrot, etc. he's awesome, slightly strict, slightly funny.

AND THATS ALL

also

Eddington

new person I met today, you have Wattpad. Please tell me if you are Eddington ok? Ok. cause we can talk about our OTP lol

KAY IM DONE.

'TIL NEXT TIME!

-Grace