30.Heathens

Based off a prompt given by the ever so good _deans_impala_

No seriously, thank you for giving me prompts, as well as you, Cow_trash !

It is also based on the song Heathens by Twenty One Pilots :3
___________________________

Dean Winchester.
Age:36
Jailed For: Attempted Murder on an Innocent
Years Required To Be Jailed: 5 Years

Dean skimmed his fingers over his card, which was set on a wall in his cell, nailed in. He was in solitary confinement, for trying to kill a man.

He was sitting in his cell when a man walked into his cell. He swear that he went through the locked door. The man had shaggy, short black hair and shocking blue eyes.

"Are you a guard?" He asked. The man walked over to him.

"No. I am your cell mate." The man said in a gruff, rich voice. Dean looked around, seeing only one bed. "Theres only one bed. We're gonna have to share." He wiggled his eyebrows. The man smiled and crossed his arms. Dean was already fascinated by him.

"What's your name, beautiful?"

"Castiel. Castiel Novak."

Dean cracked a smile. He was sitting on the floor, and place his hands on his chin. "That's a nice name."

A few hours passed, and Dean was staring at the wall. Just staring. Cas was staring at him, unsure of what to do or say.

"No no no no no.." Dean suddenly bunched into a ball and placed his hands on his ears. Cas was at his side in an instant. The man placed his hands on his shoulders, pulling him into his lap, hands barely touching his skin. Dean was shaking, breathing heavily, buried into Cas's neck. "Get it away.. get it away.." He realized suddenly that he was in his lap.

"Get away from me!" Dean screamed in the dead of night, leaping away from Cas quickly. "Leave me alone!" The man stood up, turning his head to the door, hearing footsteps. The door shook as a guard rattled on the door.

"Hey! Winchester! Stop screaming! Your gonna disturb the other prisoners." And distantly, "Hes talking to himself again." Dean finally gave up, shaking again, and crawled into Cas's arms again. The man stood up and carried him to the bed as if he was a feather, and placed him under the covers, snuggling there with him. Dean buried his face in his chest and hugged him closer. Even though it felt like he wasn't even there, it was still comforting.

The next day, early, very early in the morning, Dean woke up to Cas still next to him, wide awake. The man smiled down at him. "Are you an angel?" He croaked, looking up at him groggily. Cas just smiled and touched a hand to his face. "Whatever you believe is true. I am an angel." Dean saw the chance and grabbed it, pushing himself forwards to kiss him. Cas hugged him closer and deepened the kiss, sighing into him, but he could feel no breath.

Four years later.

Dean was almost out.

Just one more year.

One more year of him and Cas together until they were free.

But it all changed one day.